VOOV 2005

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesh I shall be there, this is my 4th VooV, and I can't wait! I shall mostly be found at the progressive stage. Here's a couple of my pics form last year :)

Progressive stage

Posted Image

Main stage dawn

Posted Image

More main stage dawn

Posted Image

Yesh I shall be there, this is my 4th VooV, and I can't wait!  I shall mostly be found at the progressive stage.  Here's a couple of my pics form last year :)

Progressive stage

Posted Image

Main stage dawn

Posted Image

More main stage dawn

Posted Image

252167[/snapback]

Wooooooow!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Wish i had a camera when i was home, looks like a Alien Safari in Summer, or Vortex! :D

I'm going!!

Third time in a row & musically it's one of the festival that I like best.

It's also a very nice philosophy NEVER to give the line-up upfront.

So you have to come for the whole exprerience rather than just to see Infected or Astrix.

Ofcourse it's never disappointing, cause it's organised by the ppl of Spirit Zone :)

Here you can find our impressions of the 2004 edition:

http://www.psychedelic.be/coppermine/thumb...s.php?album=169

nie one !! see you there Tox & Heva !!

It'll be my second time there. Went first in 2003 - had a great time at the progressive stage. Johan Bley vs E-Chip live for the fisrt sunrise ..... wow .... what a way to start the day !! The proggy stage is where I wanna be :wub:

Had my flight booked and everything last year ..... I just couldn't go in the end coz my girlfriend was pregnant and I had to buy a house <boring> .....

Nothing will stop me this year though !!

Will have to hook up for a good old cup of tea at some stage !!!!

:) James

nie one !! see you there Tox & Heva !!

It'll be my second time there. Went first in 2003 - had a great time at the progressive stage. Johan Bley vs E-Chip live for the fisrt sunrise ..... wow .... what a way to start the day !! The proggy stage is where I wanna be :wub:

Will have to hook up for a good old cup of tea at some stage !!!!

:)  James

252200[/snapback]

Damn right that kicked ass!

I stayed there until the very last note of Phony Orphants at around 13u30, I think.

It's also a very nice way to get to see some artists before they really break-through. Like Antix who played the closing set in 2003, but I missed them cause I didn't know their stuff (yet): still kicking myself for that one.

See you at the proggy stage, ppl!

See you at the proggy stage, ppl!

252204[/snapback]

Absolutely .... The Phoney's rocked the place in 2003 - that was great .....!

Will have to arrange a meet for some people a bit nearer the time !!!

Nice one !!

I missed phoney orphants in 2003.  Gutted.  I never lived that one down.  La la la lala.

252212[/snapback]

doh !! Mind you twas a bit warm that day !!! I seem to remember lying semi naked under the tarps with a t-shirt on my head for most of it !! i think I was lucky to see anyone play !! he he !

I missed phoney orphants in 2003.  Gutted.  I never lived that one down.  La la la lala.

252212[/snapback]

Well, as long as you saw FREQ (aaaaaargh) this year, you should be ok in the long run, no?

It starts on Friday 22/7 & ends on monday morning (at 8:00)

This is 1 day after FullMoon ends, so we can get a well-rested head-start on the full-on-Isra-posse :P

all info (but NO line-up) on www.voov-experience.de

Would be nice to meet some ppl there!

i´ll be there , 110%

Absolutely .... The Phoney's rocked the place in 2003 - that was great .....!

252207[/snapback]

AGREE B)

sorry for all you sleeping-pills who missed it :P

reminds me of this other friend of mine who came super-fast from amsterdam last year after we told him FREQ is on the line-up , just to MDMA-overdose on sat night , and then sleep whole sunday and miss Freq & kruger/coyle - muahahhahaha :lol:

Well, as long as you saw FREQ (aaaaaargh) this year, you should be ok in the long run, no?

252225[/snapback]

Freq at VooV was the highlight of my whole summer last year. The perfect set! MMMm Freq :wub:

awwww... VooV :wub:

It would also be my 3th VooV, but not this year.. I challo Brazil instead, but will for sure miss this Expirience more than anything.. it is ALWAYS pure magic !!

Wish you all a great trip :)

Freq at VooV was the highlight of my whole summer last year.  The perfect set! MMMm Freq :wub:

252362[/snapback]

Thought so ;)

Mine was Atmos, perfect music to end a perfect festival

See you this year too?

I would also love to be surprised by a Frogacult-live set & I allready have a suspicion that Phoney Orphants will be come back to do what they did back in 2003.

Tox - re: Phoney's - I thought Voov had a policy of never booking the same act twice ? I wouldn't mind seeing them again though ....... :)

Frogacult live would be sweet - it would have to be on sunday though !! ( something for sundays ....... ;) )

So - looks like we are gonna be driving from good old blighty then !! Should be interesting !!!

Cant wait !! :)

I'll definitely be there! :) Voov has been the hilight of my summer for the last 2 years.

Tox - re: Phoney's - I thought Voov had a policy of never booking the same act twice ? I wouldn't mind seeing them again though ....... :)

254706[/snapback]

Yes and no - I think it's more like they don't book the same artists/DJs until a few years have passed. I've seen some repetitions in the lineups, but only after 4-5 or more years. There are the obvious exceptions of the guys that play every year (Antaro, Scotty, Sabaii Sabaii).

Either way, 21 July is a Holiday in Belgium & we'll be leaving at night so we can make it to the festival-ground around the morning / early noon.

We prefer to drive at night, cause there's less traffic.

I didn't know about their booking-filosophy, but it makes more sense to me then some organisers who just keep on booking the same artists just because they're "friends" by now & get a cheaper price :P

No matter what the line-up will be, pretty sure there will be something in it for everyone to enjoy & this now is one festival that's about a LOT more than just the music. Allthough in general I prefer more exotic locations, what they lack in scenery they more than make up for in atmosphere! C U in the morning

who´s taking the psynews-flag? B) we would need something like a meeting-point

does anyone of you guys/girls get free tickets? or can you camp near backstage? or anyone here with/(or working in) a shop?

we should defenetely all meet up - even if its just for a chai & chillum :D

we should defenetely all meet up - even if its just for a chai & chillum  :D

258456[/snapback]

hey - for sure !!

Will have to get our heads together and sort it out a bit nearer the time !!

I cant wait !! B)