Twizted demo

good day aliens!! :lol:

well I'm going to post here now a demo of my most recent track (not finished,mastered and properly mixed) it's called Dark Diva,148 bpm and 7 min. aprox.

I made this song after meeting a beautiful and insane girl from netherlands (btw were are going to start a industrial/dark wave project,so any fans of this genre here...stay tuned ;) ) and she inspired me to do this track.I'm going to upload today also 5 promo tracks mastered (thanks very very much Colin OOOD,excellent work),hope you freaks enjoy these as much as I do.ANY comments are welcome!! :D

the link : http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3DWDDDQ...0I0EI1UFC9ZIKDY

Thanks!

first of all, I'm not really a fan of very minimal psy...

-the bassline is very boring for me, it's just 1 tone/note throughout the whole song. The break at 4 minutes or so is very pleasant after that constand bassline. It isn't even a bassline, it's just 'bass'. :huh:

-like the percussion, although maybe some of it would be better if it was a little louder, but like you said, it isn't properly mixed yet.

-The soft melody like thingy that comes in after a while in the background sounds a lot like something Hallucinogen did on Twisted. It could be a coincidence, you tell me.

-There are some interesting sounds and voices, but overall I think you could add some elements to make it more interesting.

keep making music and be creative B)

-the bassline is very boring for me, it's just 1 tone/note throughout the whole song. The break at 4 minutes or so is very pleasant after that constand bassline. It isn't even a bassline, it's just 'bass'. :huh:

-like the percussion, although maybe some of it would be better if it was a little louder, but like you said, it isn't properly mixed yet.

-The soft melody like thingy that comes in after a while in the background sounds a lot like something Hallucinogen did on Twisted. It could be a coincidence, you tell me.

-There are some interesting sounds and voices, but overall I think you could add some elements to make it more interesting.

251179[/snapback]

Grim

its called "Dark Psy"....you know Penta,Xenomorph,Dejan etc etc ?

251179[/snapback]

ehehe first of all thanks a lot for your spended time!THANKS!!!

eheheh gnome,I will release some tunes soon on a compilation of dark life records,but this one I don't think will ever be released....I agree the are lot's of things I must change and add,but as I said before this is only a demo ;) the main feeling is there...so now I must perfect it.

now to grimoire,thanks a lot for your honest comment and I really aprecciate it very much 10X thanks man!!

about the bass line,yes it's only a bass in 1 note and I personally hate that constant changes of notes,so probably you will never hear them in my tunes :)

I agree with the percussion,it must be louder

about the melody,I don't know much of Hallucinnogen's work (actually I can only remember "LSD" I think) so it's probably a coincidence.ohh he released an album called Twisted??yeah my project name is TwiZted :) :)

eheheh one more time thanks for your honest opinion I will take up your opinions with all of my heart!!really guys thanks a lottttttt!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

all the best

TbK

ehehe first of all thanks a lot for your spended time!THANKS!!!

eheheh gnome,I will release some tunes soon on a compilation of dark life records,but this one I don't think will ever be released....I agree the are lot's of things I must change and add,but as I said before this is only a demo ;) the main feeling is there...so now I must perfect it.

now to grimoire,thanks a lot for your honest comment and I really aprecciate it very much 10X thanks man!!

about the bass line,yes it's only a bass in 1 note and I personally hate that constant changes of notes,so probably you will never hear them in my tunes :)

I agree with the percussion,it must be louder

about the melody,I don't know much of Hallucinnogen's work (actually I can only remember "LSD" I think) so it's probably a coincidence.ohh he released an album called Twisted??yeah my project name is TwiZted :) :)

eheheh one more time thanks for your honest opinion I will take up your opinions with all of my heart!!really guys thanks a lottttttt!!!!!!!!!!  :D  :D

all the best

TbK

251386[/snapback]

Real nice indeed! Sounds very professional (: What software/hardware are you using?

Cheers!

d/loading some of your tracks atm.

what version of reason do you use ? i have reason 3 but currently using 2.5.

would also like to get cubase and rewire with reason...

252745[/snapback]

hope you enjoy them.I use reason 3.yes rewire with cubase improved sound quality a lot!in the good old days of my computer I maked rewire with sx and I had the proof that it really improves things :(

cubase requires a hefty comp tho,

I suggest you get some nice studio monitors, with those you can really perfect your mixes..

anyway, on to the song, dark yes, but so is a ton of psy out there that isn't labeled dark, in my opinion at least. The one note bassline doesn't bother me, I actually like listening to this kind every now and then, it has a different vibe to it, hypnotic..not necessarily repetive, because the bassline eventually seeps into the background, and the notes change, and sometimes you hear it has one low bass tone, or sometimes as several notes. But enough about that, I feel that song is going in a good direction, but could use with some parts to make it stand out from the crowd, you have the base, the foundation, now you have to build upon it so that people can tell it's something different.

gl man

yes,or Logic  :)

hey nick_InZoMNiAC,still waiting for your review ;)

254410[/snapback]

i listened to Cradle and Collective Suicide.

i liked both, but i believe Cradle is better. in general, your sounds are nice and the production cool too.

maybe if you added some more odd/crazy fx and such it could become even better... but it's up to you...