visine

Insejn

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest The Journey Man Project

One word:

"Perfect" :D

I've traded one cd, I know mine hasn't arrived yet but should be there by end of this week... packagin good, timing perfect... 10/10

• 1 month later...

My second deal with visine, this time I bought from him. The CD arrived fast and in absolutely perfect condition, communication went also very well, there´s really nothing negative to say, so once again: RECOMMENDED TRADER!! :)

• 4 weeks later...

very very fast delivery! both of us were amazed of the short time the package arrived to me. 3 vinyl’s in tip top condition in a secure packaging...

I was scared that the vinyl’s will break cuz no matter how good one can pack it, its still vinyl… big and fragile but Emil knows what he’s doing!

Very recommended

• 3 weeks later...

MR VISINE SIR!

He bought a super rare record that everyone wants but nobody can have. :-P Anyways, don't know if he's got it yet, but thats not the point. The point is for the seller to leave the feedback of an individual who did their part in the transaction and that he did. He made it quick and easy to deal with so I did the same and hopefully I'll get a happy MR VISINE SIR out of him upon receipt of the record he purchased.

I'll miss that record, well...Not really?! :) But I'm glad it went to a good home of a hardcore collector fanatic.

Thank you Visine. Damn Canadians :-)

Aaron from the US of B!

Man, he won't stop. Down boy down! Haha!

Visine rocks. I think that was this second deal w/ visine was the fastest agreement ever, ever, ever, with anyone! And he's helping support my quest to buy a new laptop =] THANKS VISINE!

Thanks buddy for the speed of light payment. It'll be out in tomorrow's post.

What else do you want? *laugh*

Aaron

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Yes, yes, yes.

A simply perfect trade. Friendly contact, super fast shipment (5 days from Canada to France).

The CD was supposed to be new and it was indeed. AND, in the package, a little surprise ;) .

All this put together leave me only with these words: thank you very much visine for this trade!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I totally forgot to give Visine some feedback. My first real buy over the internet with Visine was great. Everything nicely packed, very communicative, honest, giving you the best deal and last but not least the music is great man!! Looking forward doing business with you again. :)