#psynews.org IRC channel

Insejn

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ela...join the channel you geeks!

I've not signed on to the psynews IRC channel for ages but there were never many people there when I did. I remember people speaking a lot of Swedish there. Lots of links to funny pictures that I could never view because at the time I had a 56k modem. People using l33t internet words (see what I did there, pretty clever, no? :rolleyes: ) that I could never understand. I don't miss it. It's an evil place.

Usually we'll stop talking swedish if you ask us to :)

Seems there are getting more and more ppl there. Supergroover just joined :) And yesterday it was Riton and a few others I've never seen there. It's fun!

I've not signed on to the psynews IRC channel for ages but there were never many people there when I did. I remember people speaking a lot of Swedish there. Lots of links to funny pictures that I could never view because at the time I had a 56k modem. People using l33t internet words (see what I did there, pretty clever, no? :rolleyes: ) that I could never understand. I don't miss it. It's an evil place.

:lol:

quite a boring and time consuming place.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...