#psynews.org IRC channel

Insejn

ts ts ts

irc channel is empty again!

are you sleeping early, not to miss your friday the 13th adventure guys and girls ? ?

259291[/snapback]

come on.. its daytime... we're working and shit... come on irc after 5-6-7pm and check us out go wild :D:D:D

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest .::E.P

Hrm, are you guys overseas or something?  It's 6:30 AM here! :D

259506[/snapback]

most here are Europeans with a few exceptions ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Unable to connect to server (Connection timed out)

.. :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

what does this sh!t means?!?!?....i went already thru ALL of EfNet's server and i always get this !!!!!

274752[/snapback]

use irc.inet.tele.dk

port: 6667

:)

btw i guess there can be only 2 pinned topics per sub-forum... [?] :unsure:

• 3 months later...

Im hanging there right now. By myself, seems pretty dead there, only some bots + pr0fane is there. :( I took your advice and decided to stay up all night. Gonna make some coffee now.  B)

350120[/snapback]

good.

I see both you and NT are up right now.

I'll stick around for a bit myself before headin' out..

does anyone use this anymore?

350118[/snapback]

Im hanging there right now. By myself, seems pretty dead there, only some bots + pr0fane is there. :( I took your advice and decided to stay up all night. Gonna make some coffee now.  B)

350120[/snapback]

i don't use chat programs at work, but in the evening when i get home, i'm usually on irc too.

come on irc Naiman, maybe i will convince you to have a voice chat, i miss hearing finnish accent so much :D

I can't do all that IRC malarky, it's too much for my tiny mind and I installed that Skype thing, but that's too much for my tiny mind as well....I couldn't find any of my friends contact details. :unsure: Plus I hate doing the talking thing, I don't mind the typing thing, but the talking is too wierd.....plus you'd all find out that I sounded like a man....hehe not really. Mwah!!!

I can do MSN , that's about it.....

I can't do all that IRC malarky, it's too much for my tiny mind and I installed that Skype thing, but that's too much for my tiny mind as well....I couldn't find any of my friends contact details.  :unsure:  Plus I hate doing the talking thing, I don't mind the typing thing, but the talking is too wierd.....plus you'd all find out that I sounded like a man....hehe not really.  Mwah!!!

I can do MSN , that's about it.....

350205[/snapback]

but we also do msn!! :D

i talk on msn sometimes with E.P., pavel, DP, RAH, Gnome, Empty_Space, once i even talked to Rain and psyluff ...

in IRC with Insejn, vnvmod, pr0fane, psyfi, ProSect, djnemo, _kolibri_, Gnome, Goazzz, nick_inzomniak, ct haddock... :P

we did skype sessions with Tashira (very sweet and shy voice and has a german accent :P), Alien (very pleasant voice), Empty Space (talks a lot), Insejn (pretty shy), E.P. (talks too much but he's funny), pavel (has something close to russian accent :)), thebadtrip, vc0n (very nice english-french accent), Gnome, Goazzz (sexiest voice of all), DP (sounds very american :P)