#psynews.org IRC channel

Insejn

Ohh come on.I didnt want to say it but now ill say it.

A topic about IRC channel pinned on a forum?WTF is this?Ok we said chatting is nice,i also join and chat chat but this can be really anti-forum.Imagine new people joining the forum and immediately going and joining the channel.And staying there.

Im not saying anything about the topic but pinned...come on....

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh come on.I didnt want to say it but now ill say it.

A topic about IRC channel pinned on a forum?WTF is this?Ok we said chatting is nice,i also join and chat chat but this can be really anti-forum.Imagine new people joining the forum and immediately going and joining the channel.And staying there.

251144[/snapback]

Yea, that is pretty funny actually :)

Didn't think of it that way. But it would be nice with more people there. I don't think the chat works as a substitute to the forum. It works more like a complement. Where it's possible to share thoughts faster and with alot more bullshit :)

I'm not. I have moni and that is all I need  :rolleyes:

Edit: Moni is idling tho  <_<

251142[/snapback]

i'm .. i'm sorry!

i was out to lunch sweetie. then came back and kinda got carried away with work.

hehe

ok.. we have to do something about Gnome. he's been angry lately. or is it us that do all these mistakes that make him start bitching every 10 minutes?

Thanos, wooooooooooosssssss-hhaaaaaaaaaa....!!!........

even if it is ALL Insejn's fault, i would like to mention that what is going on on IRC has nothing in common with what is going on in the forum. 2 different things. i don't think we ever discussed forum topics on IRC.

i would like to add also that it was IRC that made me like some people more. pavel for example. in the forum i thought he was annoying. hehe just kidding. lil russian ;p

I'm backing up Gnome all the way.. BUUUUUuuuu... buuuuuuu.. we dont like this thread.. buuuuuuuu buuuuuuuuu buuuuuuuuuu .... .... ... BUUUUUUUUU!

251157[/snapback]

Note!:i didnt say im against this thread,im against being pinned ;) But anyway,i also use this room to watch moni undressing inher webcam so i really dont want to continue this.

@ moni:im not angry about anything.You can call me overexcited if you find some of my posts a lil bit over the limit.

is it because of you moving out today and moving in to the other place?

still, a "woooos-haaaa" never hurts.

wooooooooooooooooooooossssssssss-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....................

you've all seen BAD BOYS, right? :P

is it because of you moving out today and moving in to the other place?

still, a "woooos-haaaa" never hurts.

wooooooooooooooooooooossssssssss-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....................

you've all seen BAD BOYS, right? :P

251163[/snapback]

lol maybe im angry because of the condoms prices...damn!why do you have to give 1€ per fuck?Isnt this unfair?lol....anyway

wooooooossssssssss-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........oh oh im feeling better already :D

Ok we said chatting is nice,i also join and chat chat but this can be really anti-forum.Imagine new people joining the forum and immediately going and joining the channel.And staying there.

yeah that were pretty much my thoughts as well hence my reluctancy to pin it... but if it makes you people happy then so be it :) Personally I never liked the concept of chatting...

lol maybe im angry because of the condoms prices...damn!why do you have to give 1€ per fuck?Isnt this unfair?lol....anyway

wooooooossssssssss-haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........oh oh im feeling better already  :D

251166[/snapback]

10 more minutes have passed.

Gnome is bitching about condoms.

i wonder what will he be bitching about in 10 minutes or so.

:)

[23:30] *** Now talking in #psynews.org

[23:30] *** Topic is 'http://www.big-boys.com/articles/bonfireblowup.html | http://www.killsometime.com/Video/video.as...-Drummer-B'

[23:30] *** Set by Insejn on Wed Apr 27 18:40:52

[23:30] <Erzo`> All gone!

[23:30] <Erzo`> bastards

!!!

[00:29:42] Erzo` has joined

[00:29:53] Erzo`: All gone!

[00:29:54] Erzo`: bastards

[00:32:54] vnvmd|AFK sets mode +o Erzo`

[00:33:10] vnvmd|AFK: must. sleep. must. sleep.

[00:33:25] vnvmd|AFK: nice to see you here tho! :)

haha, is this for those who are too lazy to come to the chat or what? :lol: