20 % (discount today only)

psytones

btw. I have never ever had any troubles at all when ordering music from trance-shop.com. Acctually, come to think about it. I have never had any problems with any of the "big" internet shops, like psyshop.com, trance-shop.com, saikosounds.com or chaosunlimited.co.uk

:)

I'm from Norway btw.

btw. I have never ever had any troubles at all when ordering music from trance-shop.com. Acctually, come to think about it. I have never had any problems with any of the "big" internet shops, like psyshop.com, trance-shop.com, saikosounds.com or chaosunlimited.co.uk

:)

I'm from Norway btw.

249877[/snapback]

me neither, and I´ve ordered a lot over the years *knocks on wood*

Just ordered a shitload of CD's - unfortunately a few where already sold out though.

I've ordered many times from Trance-Shop before, and I've never encountered any problems. Plus their service is excellent.

Shouldn't this be in the Seller/Trade forum?

250127[/snapback]

Then lets get "offtopic" and talk about buying albums, it might help people stop beeing afraid of "bad services" and such. :)

btw. The fastes shop for me (Norway) by experiences is deffently Psyshop.com.

It usaly takes about 2-3 days for my order to arrive.

never ordered from tranceshop.... I had problems with psyshop before... psyshop is fast and good if it all works out.. but if you have any doubts or problems, the SUCK big time..

saikosounds have the best costumer service. The shipping is not so fast, but its worth it.. Now I only order from saikosounds if I can... or from backroadsmusic.com for ambient...

Im wondering if the new antix cd will be out with saikosounds, because its not announced there yet, only in psyshop..