Juno Reactor

kabamaru

The past few days I've been mostly listening to Juno's stuff, I haven't listened to Transmissions and Beyond the Infinite for quite a long time so I though I should revisit the whole discography. Even after all this time I' still blown away by how far ahead in the game Juno Reactor are. Each of their album has very strong integrity, always introduces new ideas skillfully and has an consistent mood. I love each and every album of these guys and to think that there are 6 in total, six original, strong, diverse albums, is something remarkable. They 've been in the game since the beginning and after 12 years they still push their sound forward! How many psy artists can claim that?

The past few days I've been mostly listening to Juno's stuff, I haven't listened to Transmissions and Beyond the Infinite for quite a long time so I though I should revisit the whole discography. Even after all this time I' still blown away by how far ahead in the game Juno Reactor are. Each of their album has very strong integrity, always introduces new ideas skillfully and has an consistent mood. I love each and every album of these guys and to think that there are 6 in total, six original, strong, diverse albums, is something remarkable. They 've been in the game since the beginning and after 12 years they still push their sound forward! How many psy artists can claim that?

249762[/snapback]

Juno Reactor are faarr away ahead of pretty much anyone I can think of in so called Psy scene. Even big names such as Hallucinogen, X-dream etc. aren't at the same level as Juno. Juno Reactor are the only band I can think of that have kept evolving and got better and better (while others just plain sucked after they changed ie Etnica). Of course this is just my subjective opinion and tastes are different...but Juno rules...at least in my book. After all these years it's hard to even find someone to compare to Juno...that tells you how original they are.

Juno is far ahead yes. Always have been. Only a few artists managae that, which should talk about their quality quite a lot.

And in advance: SHUT UP TOWELIE!

it could be, although i ve done it so many times i m sure nothing would change!

seriously, do u have bad memories from the day you first heard juno? this happens to me sometimes and i cant dig something no matter what!

the reason im so stuborn is that i really think juno rocks! everyone should enjoy them, its like: Come on!

Hehe, it is so known about Juno that there is nothing more to add...They are truly unique and one of the pioneers in trance music which means a lot. I still haven't heard their average or bad album, they all rock ! Bare in mind guys that Towelie is still young, he needs more time...;)

same thing again .. its so overrated you cant have anyother opinion about it

i heard juno reactor first time many years ago and thought its cool so i got some albums but never really listened the music but just thought its so good because its juno reactor.. then i actually started to listen the music and found out its nothing special and actually quite boring.. theres some exceptions like pistolero which is awesome, but so if you like it then do, i dont ok?

With tracks like Pistolero,Conga Fury,Masters Of The Universe and Rotorblade we all know who is #1 in the psy trance scene.

250415[/snapback]

Add to that Guardian Angel, High Energy Protons, Laughing Gas, 10000 Miles, Conquistador 1 + 2, and Zwara and you got a deal. ;)

i can't understand how can towelie asay that is overrated?

where;s your brain,dude?

anyway it is useless.if u understand and grasp the magic of juno then it;s ok.if u don't go and relax with some skazi fucking up your brain.

pleiadians-photonik is just beggining in mu headphones.hahaha.talking about BLISS.

In septembre they'll play in Belgium!  :D  :D

Juno reactor + highlight tribe!!! 24/09

// pulls out all his hair and start sreaming while running around the house :lol:

250454[/snapback]

This sounds sooo great!!! Any more info? I'm not missing this one!

Juno Reactor Rocks, This is the only music I've known my mum to play sooo loud the neighbours complain.

She's 50 this year :o , Good on her ;)

I would love to see Juno live, any news on that event in Belgium?? website.

Anyone else know of any Juno Reactor tour dates, could plan my holiday round them.

Matt B)