Mystica

Cinos

I was thinking. This style is very similar to what Holymen is doing. Almost everybody dislikes Holymen, but many like Mystica, and his album Age Of Innocence, despite them being very similar...

Does this mean people hate Holymen just because he's Holymen? :huh:

well I know what you mean because mystica has got some nitzhonot influences but is nothing like holymen...

mystica is morning trance who is extremely goatrance minded...

so goatrance lovers will mostly find mystica very good or not bad...

mystica is more serious comparing to holymen, more devirsity and more intilligent imho...

Mystica is more diverse yes, but the melodies are completely blatant and... ehm, very Holymennish if you ask me. And that bloody kickdrum. :angry: Anyway, that's just my opinion. :)

Hm. I'd say it's Nitzhonot with goa influences... at most. The simple melodies cause my complex brain headaches. :D

Anyway, to each his own. :)

You and Holymen again.... Get real, holymen is crap music, and it's nothing like the music of Mystica. Holymen isn't even goa, so I don't see the similarity you're talking about. Mystica on the other hand is not a groundbreaking project, they have some good tracks and some very cheesy ones. They are still very far away from the cheese-content of Holymen though.

Mystica is NOT nitzhonot ! Would you stop generalising Cinos ? You became slightly boring man...Constant bashing of different things excusing that is a matter of taste...have taste but don't bash, it is so immature... :ph34r:

I guess you'll find some 'clever' response to this...Blah...Do you have some good words for some artist that AREN'T Shpongle ? Grow up...agressively at least...make yourself more observing cause like this you can't be taken seriously by any means...

Mystica have nothing to do with Holymen.

Mystica were making music before Holymen and his friends and if someone got influenced by this relationship this is Holymen who got influenced by the likes of Mystica,Power Source and more.

Excuse my ignorance but ¿what is ''Nitzhonot''? ¿How does it sound like?

249912[/snapback]

Nitzhonot is the kind of Trance with very cheesy oriental melodies, annoying zappy kick and hmm :unsure: cheese! :rolleyes:

The best way to get it is to listen it, artists like:Holymen, Cherouvim, Star Children, Space Odyssey, Goldenfinger etc.

You and Holymen again.... Get real, holymen is crap music, and it's nothing like the music of Mystica. Holymen isn't even goa, so I don't see the similarity you're talking about. Mystica on the other hand is not a groundbreaking project, they have some good tracks and some very cheesy ones. They are still very far away from the cheese-content of Holymen though.

249691[/snapback]

Stop spittin! :angry: Holymen is classified as Nitzhonot, which is a sub-genre of Goa.

Stop spittin!  :angry: Holymen is classified as Nitzhonot, which is a sub-genre of Goa.

250759[/snapback]

And where do you find that classification, in the official edm lexicon? To me Holymen sound like dance music for kids, nothing to do with goa whatsoever. But hey, if you want to listen to their music, feel free...... :rolleyes:

Mystica - China

that's a nice song :rolleyes:

btw, holymen back :ph34r: Trinitix @ Sigma Records - project with Dynamic. get ready for fresh new sounds... :P

ND.

Mystica - China

250858[/snapback]

Indeed a beautifull track, I love it too. It is almost perfect, the little chinagirl who are singing is soo sweet. Don't know her in real life, but the vocal sample fits perfect.

How goa is remixing Zohar Argov and popular folk israeli songs?

P.S Do you even know who Zohar Argov is?

250788[/snapback]

no i don't know that guy, but i do want to :)

Mystica - China

btw, holymen back :ph34r: Trinitix @ Sigma Records - project with Dynamic. get ready for fresh new sounds...  :P

ND.

250858[/snapback]

jeah i heard it.......don't like it at all :(