Energy Dancing

JacktheTripper

I am maniac on the dancefloor. As soon when I enter the club or party I start dancing and can't stop even on chill, at my place or at some other place. I am demented dancer and simply LOVE to dance. There is no better spiritual medium for expressing your passion and energy ( beside sex of course ). I could never understand people listening to this music but not dancing ( sorry Ormion ). Cinos was partially right, dance, no matter if you look like monkey or clown, just be yourself and you will feel great afterwards. And even though that couple looks dreadful, they at least had good times for themselves instead of standing in the corner, drinking drink and trying to be cool...Huh, I hate that at the parties...cool people trying to be as cool as possible so they can score some sex for that night...disgusting...so, DANCING is my thing and I can say that I am pretty good dancer because I dance for almost 11 years now, non stop and not only on weekends but at home too...;)

Im one of the people that will stay more time at the dancefloor, with or without having ingested any substance...

I LOVE to dance too.. but I dont dance all stomping and crazy.. The way I dance, I occupy a smaller area, just bending my knees with the beat, and moving my hand as if I was playing imaginary instruments that I hear in the tracks (like if there´s a weird synth, I imagine as if it was a real instrument, and imagine how it would be played)...

I have a lot of fun and dance for a looooong time, but im not at all one of those ´full power, in your face´ dancing people

i absolutly love dancing ....

and i m getting ready for GMS tonight :D

i m not exeptionnal at it... i just close my eyes and dance in my little world so that nothing gets between me and the music...

I remember when i saw infected mushroom in october... there was this one guy who was dancing like i ve never seen anyone... he was definatly the most energetic and synchronized dancer i ve ever seen... was almost as if there was no gravity at all... he was like flying on the floor with his arms doing some psycho stuff... impossible to describe... but he definatly was something worth seing...

I can go completely nuts on the dancefloor too.

I had several burn scars of the cigarettes and joints I kicked out of people's faces with my arms (smoking on the dancefloor isn't a good idea, lol) :lol:

And I'm like Seraph - I can't understand how people can stand still to this music.

Once I was in a club where the security was posted in front of the emercency exit doors at the side of the hall - and the securitys (all black guys ... that looked SO cool, hehe) were standing like statues. They did not move. And I just didn't get it ... I mean, how can they stand completely still? The walls were shaking, the vibe was incredible - but they did not move. Not even tap their toes a little. Crazy...

I am maniac on the dancefloor. As soon when I enter the club or party I start dancing and can't stop even on chill, at my place or at some other place. I am demented dancer and simply LOVE to dance. There is no better spiritual medium for expressing your passion and energy ( beside sex of course ). I could never understand people listening to this music but not dancing ( sorry Ormion ). Cinos was partially right, dance, no matter if you look like monkey or clown, just be yourself and you will feel great afterwards. And even though that couple looks dreadful, they at least had good times for themselves instead of standing in the corner, drinking drink and trying to be cool...Huh, I hate that at the parties...cool people trying to be as cool as possible so they can score some sex for that night...disgusting...so, DANCING is my thing and I can say that I am pretty good dancer because I dance for almost 11 years now, non stop and not only on weekends but at home too...;)

252238[/snapback]

Well, Seraph if you ever watch me dancing you'll find out why I prefer not to dance. I look soooo ridiculous :D

Now seriously, when I say I'm not dancing I mean I just jump around like a cangaroo. If you call this a dance then yes, I'm dancing.

I also like dancing and i can dance for hours, and like seraph, i even dance at home sometimes and others ppl home too :P

But i cant dance fast chaotic music, i always dance with my legs accordind to the beat and my arms accordind to the effects and i beliave i am syncrhronyzed dancer as long the music doesnt go futher them 138Bpm hehehehe i am slow dancer

Observing ppl dancing is great fun indeed, i am always watching those incredible girls who can dance so slowly so sexy.... and you know what kind of a girls she is by her dance, if you know what i mean

Sometimes i observe the whole dancefloor synchronized with the music, but thats rare... Once during a Krumelur act, i saw by distance for a few minutes the whole dancefloor(only about 12-14 ppl) dancing synchronized with the music and it was quite a view, everybody looking to the floor dancing according to the beat and the sounds, no groups, no talking, everybody was alone, i finished my joint and joined them ...... very nice

Electric Universe tonight... :D

I probably look like a monkey dancing, but it's so damn fun. I can go mental if it's a crazy ass song that screams energy. I don't do drugs and usually dance for a very long time with no time for breaks...

That's the way I like, yes I like it, ah-ha, ah-ha...

And you guys have prolly seen this vid already. I think he's damn cool. :P

http://snabbstart.com/film/dans-av-en-anin...rkad-kille.aspx

I also like dancing and i can dance for hours, and like seraph, i even dance at home sometimes and others ppl home too :P

But i cant dance fast chaotic music, i always dance with my legs accordind to the beat and my arms accordind to the effects and i beliave i am syncrhronyzed dancer as long the music doesnt go futher them 138Bpm hehehehe i am slow dancer

Observing ppl dancing is great fun indeed, i am always watching those incredible girls who can dance so slowly so sexy.... and you know what kind of a girls she is by her dance, if you know what i mean

Sometimes i observe the whole dancefloor synchronized with the music, but thats rare... Once during a Krumelur act, i saw by distance for a few minutes the whole dancefloor(only about 12-14 ppl) dancing synchronized  with the music and it was quite a view, everybody looking to the floor dancing according to the beat and the sounds, no groups, no talking, everybody was alone, i finished my joint and joined them ...... very nice

252807[/snapback]

I totally identified with all you said :) Dancing all the time, even at home, and not being able to dance with too fast music, and moving the legs to the beat and hands to the effects, and observing ppl and girls dancing, and seeing the dancefloor synchronized with music in rare times (this happened to me in Ypy Poty festival, it was amazing) :)

and these observing times are very nice when you go to some hill or just outside the dancefloor somewhere, sit down and smoke a joint observing it all, with a huge smile on your face.. very nice moments I remember

Guest L25

seeing the dancefloor synchronized with music in rare times  (this happened to me in Ypy Poty festival, it was amazing) :)

and these observing times are very nice when you go to some hill or just outside the dancefloor somewhere, sit down and smoke a joint observing it all, with a huge smile on your face.. very nice moments I remember

252859[/snapback]

Yeah i know what you mean :) .... and you remembered that i missed Ypy Poty and i always heard that it was amazing,right?

By the way sherlock, this festival wich i saw Krumelur was the South Orbit festival wich happend on the september 7 last year in Parana near Curitiba. Did you went to that festival? It was a small festival, but the music wich played there was incredible!! There was everything.....morning, dark, minimal, house, prog house, tribal,oldschool and a lot of progressive acts and sets. The spot was outstanding and huge! The chill out was amazing either, best deco i saw on a chill...

there only few ppl(400+-) there but the strcture was for a lot more....

Anyway, were you there?

Cheers

Guest Rain

I used to dance a lot but those days are over...

no problem imho... my legs are happy I think...

bending my knees a little is the only thing I do if I go out...

the music is always too fast imo to follow those days... you can't dance wild cause the basslines are to fast imo...

I notice that that the dancing is more subtile comparing to the earlier days on parties here in belgium... people stay more at the same place...

we used to travel around from courner to courner at a goa party :D

I used to dance a lot but those days are over...

no problem imho... my legs are happy I think...

bending my knees a little is the only thing I do if I go out...

the music is always too fast imo to follow those days... you can't dance wild cause the basslines are to fast imo...

252931[/snapback]

same here! How the fuck are you able to dance to 145bpm+ for more than 3-4 hours without the help of certain substances? Impossible for me, perhaps I can dance like a maniac for an hour or two and then being totally exhausted, but then it´s no TRANCE- DANCE but just jumping around a bit for the sake of dancing. I could just as well attend a random disco to do that... Therefor I hardly go to parties anymore nowadays. And when I go I select them carefully... but that´s another story

i absolutly love dancing ....

and i m getting ready for GMS tonight  :D

i m not exeptionnal at it... i just close my eyes and dance in my little world so that nothing gets between me and the music...

I remember when i saw infected mushroom in october... there was this one guy who was dancing like i ve never seen anyone... he was definatly the most energetic and synchronized dancer i ve ever seen... was almost as if there was no gravity at all... he was like flying on the floor with his arms doing some psycho stuff... impossible to describe... but he definatly was something worth seing...

252423[/snapback]

Hey were was it that you saw this Infected Musshroom Party? Which Country?

Cause I think it would be awesome to see who has the best energy dancers in the world.

I'm still sticking with the guy from Cape Town(only because his the only one i've seen)

Apparentely Finland and Belgium has some good ones too.

Dont these guys deserve some respect for their love of PSY-TRANCE? :huh:

Cause I think it would be awesome to see who has the best energy dancers in the world.

I'm still sticking with the guy from Cape Town(only because his the only one i've seen)

Dont these guys deserve some respect for their love of PSY-TRANCE?  :huh:

253193[/snapback]

I'm sooo sure I know the guy you're talking about. He's usually at all the big psy parties. He is insane isn't he!? There are some girls who I've seen plenty of times in Cape Town who are not only drop dead gorgeous but when they dance you can't help but stop what you're doing and watch them. Mmmm. I miss home :_(

I love caning the dancing myself. I stomp my feet off and make dents in the ground while moving all over the place. It's all great fun for the first hour but you really start feeling the damage after that - especially to your knees. I'm a real burnout :huh: There have been so many times when I've come close to passing out on the floor from complete exhaustion and dehydration. Whether there are substances or not. But I love every sweaty minute of it. I find I can dance with far more concentration and even for longer without the help of stimulants.

I dance every chance I get when I hear good psy. It's something I can't hold off. Whether I'm in work, at home, on the street, in a car or at a party. It feels like the music links to a part of your brain and puts you on auto.

Dont these guys deserve some respect for their love of PSY-TRANCE?  :huh:

253193[/snapback]

Montreal in Canada.... tho i wouldn t count on the title for the best energy dancers here since the psy parties are REALY rare around here... they invite a psy artist once per 2-4 months (usualy infected mushroom ... i think they came like 3-4 times at this club last year)

Hard Tech / House is much more popular and gets more ppl usualy than psytrance.... so the energy dancers are quite rare around here .................... unfortunatly

I'm sooo sure I know the guy you're talking about. He's usually at all the big psy parties. He is insane isn't he!?

253202[/snapback]

Yeah he is real good. Do you think his the best?

How long have you been away from Cape Town?

Does Dublin have a psy-trance scene?