Energy Dancing

JacktheTripper

I recentely attended a psy-party in Cape Town, South Africa(awesome).

It was the Easter Vortex - Xerox and Illumination.

On the 2nd moring when Xerox played dj set i saw the most amazing dance demonstation I have ever witnessed. This guy moved every muscle and sinew in perfect synch with every beat and pulse. It was almost unbelievable. And the energy on the floor was MENTAL!! Everyone was going off!

I am convince that he cold possibly be the best energy-dancer in the world.

Is there anyone who disagrees or have seen similar feats of brilliance?

Although I listen only dance music, I never dance.

Strange but true. I jump sometimes but you can't call it dance, do ya?

249593[/snapback]

dont know if you can call it dancing think its called jumping :)

but doesnt dance music make you wanna throw your arms wild, and stomp craters with your feet!?

How can you not resist!! :blink:

That's the good thing about psy and trance in general - you don't NEED to know how to dance! You just twitch and jump like a monkey, and nobody cares! :)

That's the good thing about psy and trance in general - you don't NEED to know how to dance! You just twitch and jump like a monkey, and nobody cares!  :)

249598[/snapback]

Well in that case Yeah I dance! although I look like DK

That's the good thing about psy and trance in general - you don't NEED to know how to dance! You just twitch and jump like a monkey, and nobody cares!  :)

249598[/snapback]

thats not enough committment soldier!! :angry:

you should go completely MENTAL! :D

dance like no ones watching. :ph34r:

monkey? you should try going ape :P

i dont consider my self a skilled dancer by any means, but when i hear the base and se the strobelite i go nutts..... Gets even worse when i have conssumed some alcohol. god i hope that i dont look like that kid but my firends tell me i am pretty focused and engergetic.

It has happened several time that club guards have taken me aside and accused me of takin e .. even when i have had 1-2 beers or something. :blink::blink:

probelby look like an idiot when i"dance", jsut love the music soo much

@ mpmsay, accused you of igesting e? :blink:

who cares? if you've already ingested it.

fucking ppl, they crack me up.

even cops in canada don't care if you are already high and don't have anything else on you (or even if you do in reasonable quantities, hehe).

@ mpmsay, accused you of igesting e?  :blink:

even cops in canada don't care if you are already high and don't have anything else on you (or even if you do in reasonable quantities, hehe).

249715[/snapback]

hehe yea man my point excaclty, first of all i hadnt taken any , secnodly i wasnt bothering anyone just dancing and beeing happy , so why the fuck start some shit and take me asside and "checkin " me out. But many of the guards at the clubs have serious issues themselfs and want to show how big and bad they are by bothering happy dancing ppl. :angry:

@ mpmsay, accused you of igesting e?  :blink:

249715[/snapback]

hehe yea man my point excaclty, first of all i hadnt taken any , secnodly i wasnt bothering anyone just dancing and beeing happy , so why the fuck start some shit and take me asside and "checkin " me out. But many of the guards at the clubs have serious issues themselfs and want to show how big and bad they are by bothering happy dancing ppl. :angry:

HA!! That guy on the first picture looks like he's trying to squeeze something massive out of his arse. I would love to see him move. :lol:

I consider myself an eyesore on the dancefloor and dont give a flying F*CK! <_<

I just like to be up front, in my own little world, and throw my arms and legs all over the place :lol:

There's an infamous guy called Koma (!) that can be spotted at the most secret underground parties in Sweden - I've just seen him 3 times or something, but it's really quite something. He looks like the last person you'd like to meet in a dark alley and he MARCHES back and forth, stomping his feet really hard and waving his arms like propellers, long heavy metal hair flying all over from headbanging, and one of the most insane stares I've ever seen (really, those eye's aren't human) - usually all combined with a big, sinister grin =) And he just goes on and on and on and on, there is NO stopping him - he's like a machine, howling and roaring, waving those arms like crazy while plowing back and forth over the dancefloor. I've been told he can go on for DAYS (which I don't doubt), and he's apparantly very known in the Örebro scene.

Back when the venue called Docklands still existed here in Stockholm, there was this amazon woman (although not that tall, but the look, you know) that always showed up, no matter what music was on the schedule. She had her red aerobics-style outfit (sixpack abs in plain view) and usually glowsticks (something I normally dislike) and then took a spot where the sound was good and went to work. She had this super-focused look on her face and just danced FOREVER. You could come back 8 hours later and she was still going, just as hard as she was at the beginning. She looked incredibly fit, and she was totally relentless, hardly even stopping to drink water. I doubt she was ever tripping (unlike mr Koma, mentioned above) and apparantly being a fitness nut, I've seen her out running a few times, always with that steel look on her face and big headphones on. I guess there are no parties that go on long enough for her around here anymore.

I have been travelling to goa parties around Europe more then once, and there are only 2 countries with hi energy dancers on the dancefloor

Finland and Belgium... The other countries have some freaks, but Belgium and Finland has many energy dancers :D

in Belgium we have infamous Kevin, that jumps so fast that he takes every beat double, and so many others, no need for telling them, you don't know them anyway :)

There's an infamous guy called Koma (!) that can be spotted at the most secret underground parties in Sweden - I've just seen him 3 times or something, but it's really quite something. He looks like the last person you'd like to meet in a dark alley and he MARCHES back and forth, stomping his feet really hard and waving his arms like propellers, long heavy metal hair flying all over from headbanging, and one of the most insane stares I've ever seen (really, those eye's aren't human) - usually all combined with a big, sinister grin =) And he just goes on and on and on and on, there is NO stopping him - he's like a machine, howling and roaring, waving those arms like crazy while plowing back and forth over the dancefloor. I've been told he can go on for DAYS (which I don't doubt), and he's apparantly very known in the Örebro scene.

252062[/snapback]

If this is the guy with the Leonardo Da Vinci-tattoo (human man in 2 positions, with arms & legs open/closed) on his upper back I met him on VooV 2 years ago & Boom last year.

Fits your desciption perfectly & he's an international party-head

Anyhow, this guy's also pretty relentless ;)