recommendation needed

lumpi

I´m desperately searching for some tunes in the style of "Oliver Klein - Cobra Libre" (Mutekki). Preferably album names or compilations, I´ve no use for tracknames... not really. There´re not that many tech house (or whatever style it is, who knows) tunes that can make me go nuts on the dancefloor, but this is sure as hell one of those, an unbelievable deep groove monster. I´m not very fond of fluffy stuff, so bring on the stompers :P

Thanks

@furthur: I wasn´t that impressed of "Kontrasequenz - Zeitverschwendung" when it came out, but maybe I should give it another listen as taste changes as time goes by. It comes quite close to what I´m searching.

@Tox: I´ll have a listen to the Labyrinth compis. However, I think Plastik Park and VP rec don´t release the kind of style I´m looking for, somehow their releases sound too fluffy and "round" for my taste, at least the ones I listened to.

I need something with a bit more bite and perhaps with a slightly dirty, techy and industrial feel to it. I know that´s quite a tough question, but maybe there´s some freak out there who could give me a hint. Thanks very much for the replies so far guys and don´t hesitate to post some more :)

btw here you can have a glimpse of how it sounds like: Oliver Klein - Cobra Libre

btw here you can have a glimpse of how it sounds like: Oliver Klein - Cobra Libre

248919[/snapback]

Wow I LOVE the second track, strange they sell something like that on psyshop :blink:

Do you know that track? -> Motorcycle - As the rush comes (Perry O'Neil Instrumental mix) It seriously rocks! Nothing to see with Armin van Buuren remix (which I love too).

You might know James Holden, Markus Schulz, check out their livesets ;)

Wow I LOVE the second track, strange they sell something like that on psyshop :blink:

Do you know that track? -> Motorcycle - As the rush comes (Perry O'Neil Instrumental mix) It seriously rocks! Nothing to see with Armin van Buuren remix (which I love too).

You might know James Holden, Markus Schulz, check out their livesets ;)

249498[/snapback]

Motorcycle - As the rush comes : I don`t find it good enough... definitely not good enough..

did you try out dj nukem´s Backstage compilation?

There are some really good tracks there (I only dont like track 1 and the time ´chab vocal mix´ track), specially the one with oliver klein involved....