Manali

tbe

Hello !

I'm looking for informations about Manali. Best season to go, what to do, parties...

Thanks !

Hey man, I've just been to Manali and am now in Goa. It is amazing place up in Himalaya. Now is the best time to go cause there is spring there too and it is very cozy and with god damn very nice people. I don't know about the parties though cause I left there just when the season was about to start. So, if you can go as soon as possible do it, it will be very good place to spend your spring or summer...BTW, visit Dharamshala for sure on your way...Cheers

• 2 months later...

At Manali goa trance party happens? i m hearin dis fo the first time man..!!!

i m very new to this goa trance...can any1..please suggest me the list of good artist

285886[/snapback]

all right . first things first . first of all its better you start with goa . there are a lot of things , like in what you like and what is your poison . if Mushies and XTc and stuff like that are quiet tuff .

what i would suggest is that start with Weed , then maybe Hash .

Goa trance is like a slow acquired taste . your head has to be working in " THe frequency " to accept it . if you dont have a free spirit , Goa trance is not for you ..

once you are accoustomed to all this move to manali . but be careful . while travelling in India .

me too planning to go to manali by Jan / FEb 2006 .

• 10 months later...

hello psy heads !

well this is my first post in this forum. so anyway i'm a hard core lover of this music what, u so called "PSYCHEDELIC_TRANCE". i am 4rm northeast india . i travel almost all the time to party esp......rave parties .

i 'm also a member in the website........ "isratrance.com '

i'm deep into this music 4rm 1998 and this is the ultimate...........

i had been in goa last winters .now i plan to go to MANALI this july 2006 w

i wanna know about the party scenerio in MANALI and nearby place .could any one give meh the party feeback .

PLS DO UPDATE ME WITH IT !

"SHIVA POWER,......FULLPOWER,.........24 HOUR,...... NOBATHROOM ,NO SHOWER"

PsycoPen

• 1 month later...

HI MAN! Yes...in Manali there are a lot of parties... When ypu arrive the best thing to do is sleep in Vashisht and take a rischaw until old goa that is the centre of psylife. there is a good shop of music, you can ask there.

In this summer i will be in the south... and i planned a relaxing fullmoon in goa. Anybody in anjuna too?

Enjoy your stay man... BOOM!

"SHIVA POWER,......FULLPOWER,.........24 HOUR,...... NOBATHROOM ,NO SHOWER"

531406[/snapback]

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

For info on manali, go to the Indian section on isratrance... there is a loooong thread running...