nedd find a label

hi there im a portuguese producer of psytrance and i want find a label eheh...if there any interested contact me on msn-shakri@netcabo.pt

updown festival in portugal comming soon.....im gonna put the main floor in flames ekek

hi there im a portuguese producer of psytrance and i want find a label eheh...if there any interested contact me on msn-shakri@netcabo.pt

updown festival in portugal comming soon.....im gonna put the main floor in flames ekek

248068[/snapback]

me tooo me toooo

248068[/snapback]

No offence ment, and hopefully none taken, but when I was young (I never needed anyone.... ok, different story (and a quote from a Celine Dion cover)!)... Maybe, times really have changed...but when I was "younger", I spent my time tracking down labels, instead of asking them to track me down. There are plenty of places to search for psy-labels on the web, do some searching man...it pays off, writing the labels and getting a contact. It's good showing initiative, instead of letting "them" come to you... ;)

Lars

No offence ment, and hopefully none taken, but when I was young (I never needed anyone.... ok, different story (and a quote from a Celine Dion cover)!)... Maybe, times really have changed...but when I was "younger", I spent my time tracking down labels, instead of asking them to track me down. There are plenty of places to search for psy-labels on the web, do some searching man...it pays off, writing the labels and getting a contact. It's good showing initiative, instead of letting "them" come to you... ;)

Lars

248180[/snapback]

Ha, another Lars ! :lol:

I just agree with Mindfly here, I think if youre really serious about it, you should go ask at several labels.