different styles of psy trance

hey. i have just recently got into the psy trance scene, and i didn't realize how many different styles there was. if you have a minute, could some one give me a break down of the different styles, and either what they sound like or an example. i would REALLY appreiate your time.

hey. i have just recently got into the psy trance scene, and i didn't realize how many different styles there was. if you have a minute, could some one give me a break down of the different styles, and either what they sound like or an example. i would REALLY appreiate your time.

246063[/snapback]

If you'd like to know a bit about the full-on genre, look a bit further down the forum and you'll find a thread with a few 2 cents' about it. Here's the link cos I know you're lazy :P

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=23704

what about all of this day time, and night time, and early morning stuff? psy funk, and progressive are pretty self explainatory. i also heard the term "muse" get thrown around. what does it all mean? sorry if i'm beating a dead horse, but i wanna know everything about the music that i'm so spiritually drawn to.