SHOP: Psyshop

Lemmiwinks

Well, I can chime in on this: Psyshop has lightining-fast deliveries and great quality. The only area they're beaten in are the samples - saikosounds have 4 minute-pieces of their tracks.

Recommended!

well they SUCK in costumer relationship.... I´ve tried emailing them asking questions regarding my orders a few times from different emails and they never answered..

I would recommend saikosounds instead.. maybe a little slower, but better packaging, samples, and kick-ass costumer relationship (they promptly answer you, solve your problem, many times they give you free cds if they did something wrong, etc)

I haven't had any problems with them. I order most of my records from them. I only use Saikosounds when psyshop doesn't have the cd I want. I've heard their customer relationship is not good. But since I haven't had to email them about some trouble yet I really don't have anything to complain about. Very fast delivery and good prizes.

i am still waiting for an 100$-order to arrive (to Spain) since over 3weeks now , e-mailed them few times , they said they would investigate at the post blabla , but fack I just want my cds , NOW!

it is defenetely a fast shop - but dont expect much help when something goes wrong.

I just cannot understand how shitty they thread regular customers (like I am) -

whenever there is a problem... i know of Saikosounds they would just re-send the order without any doubt or complains.

thanks god we have Saikosounds , cuz this was defo. my last order @ Psyshop.

I was a frequent Psyhop buyer but switched to Saikosounds when I noticed they're almost always at least 1-2 euros cheaper per CD.. Great service too

I recommend Psyshop alot. I have used them alot, and have never been unsatisfied. Always gotten what I paid for, and even sometimes more..

And the shipment is perfect, from the order is confirmed till I get the package, there goes 2-3 days and the package is at my door..

• 1 month later...

I've ordered twice, got my package to New York in 4-5 days. No problems for me.

My roomate also ordered from them many times and always used to praise their delivery speed. However there was one occassion where his package was missing one CD and he had great difficulty correcting the problem. I'm not sure how it turned out in the end because I moved out.

• 4 months later...

I ordered from Psyshop many times but more or less stopped once Saiko Sounds got courier delivery so I could get my order for the same price in 2 days to the US instead a week for Psyshop.

Once I placed an order and received an Astral Projection album (on vinyl) that had a sticker on the shrink wrap saying it was a limited edition and included a free bonus disc in it. However the shrink wrap was sliced open and the said free bonus disc was removed. Technically I got the album I ordered (the site never said anything about a free bonus disc), but I thought it was kind of cheap regardless (they could have at least removed the shrink wrap and threw it away and I would been none the wiser).

They are also terrible at replying to customer service and I have never once received a reply to an email sent there for any reason. Outside of that, I have probably made 15 or 20 orders from them over the years with no other problems and all orders received in about 7 days.

• 3 weeks later...

This shop comes highly recommended from me - they have a huge catalogue, good prices and fast delivery. Although it sucks that you have to pay for the shipping. (I buy other things from Amazon.co.uk - free delivery on orders over a certain amount)

• 8 months later...

highly recommended.. ordered at least 30 times and it never took longer than 4 days to arrive (holland). emails are replied rapidly ime and badly manufactured cd's are replaced without any questions (i emailed them some photo's of the mistake).

lovely jubly

I quit psyshop when I found saiko sounds is cheaper and faster...

and better shipping papers so it doesn't get hijacked for a week by customs...

other than customs nabbing it sometimes, there service was always good though...

just not the best...

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

So, how is Psyshop when there are problems with your parcel? Do they have an online tracking service? What about the customer support when CDs are lost/wrongly send?

Thanks!

This is why I never use psyshop!

They were crap when they fucked my order, never got it sorted out after months of trying.

Maybe they thought they could fuck me over 'cause I was far away. But I tell you, the Japanese postal system is fantastic so it wasn't them that fucked is up no matter how much crapshop wanted to believe they did!

Good luck :ph34r:

...hm :(

Damn, and I really wanted to get a big order from them (mainly because of the big taxes I have to pay when receiving a parcel saikosounds).

Chances are nothing will go wrong & it'll all be fine but Psyshop just isn't good when something does go wrong!

Are you in Slovenia? I would not worry about it too much then. I have actually got all of my orders from them intact. Some have taken longer to arrive than others, probably because I live in NZ and Abasio in Japan. So, the distances make it more complicated. Psyshop are efficient that is for sure, but (and that is a big BUT) if something fucks-up, don't expect them to send you another shipment or refund you $$... I still trust them though.

Just divide your orders into 2-3 smaller ones, they arrive faster and you would not loose as much if one of the parcels got lost...

• 8 months later...

Does anyone know if psyshop is getting a re-stock of some "older" stuff anytime?

It seems to be the only e-shop where I could order psy-albums, because they allow Visa Electron, and when I found out that I could buy from there, of course both of Filteria's albums were sold out(And Opus Iridium, I want those so bad).

Does anyone know if psyshop is getting a re-stock of some "older" stuff anytime?

It seems to be the only e-shop where I could order psy-albums, because they allow Visa Electron, and when I found out that I could buy from there, of course both of Filteria's albums were sold out(And Opus Iridium, I want those so bad).

Why not PM mars or Anoebis, who run Suntrip Records and are both active members of this very forum.

And I'm pretty sure beatspace has those releases in stock, and they accept any payment method. Just ask a friend to help you out with the money transfer.

• 4 months later...

Question:

Does anyone knows how many days does it take to Psyshop to cancel an order?

I made an order in Friday, but I'm not sure if my credit card still works. The order status is still in registered.