nervgaz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OW...

YEAH!!!!

B)

True, Xeno's last album was rather predictable..

If he could chug out anything close to Cassandra's Nightmare, it'll be a miracle. But hey, you never know.

WWWAAAAHHH!

Thats the best news for moooonths!

True, Xeno's last album was rather predictable..

If he could chug out anything close to Cassandra's Nightmare, it'll be a miracle. But hey, you never know.

:huh: ?

Qlippoth is great!

Its not like Cassandra cause its different than Cassandra.

Why release something same after 5 years?!And now after 7 years?Forget about Cassandra.Future Xeno is coming.

As exciting as Freddy VS Jason 2

Yawn

246672[/snapback]

Is there a second movie? hehe.. Well.. I just wanted to add that I found Jason Vs. Freddy to be a cool movie. I loved the way they mixed freddy's more "psychedelic" world with Jason's "realistic" world.

Freddy kicks ass!

And I agree with Gnomes statement.

Yummy ! That are good news...And even though I can't get quite into QLIPPOTH because it is a bit too minimal and with bad mastering for my taste, it is still pretty good album with strong ideas behind. My favourite is also CASSANDRA'S NIGHTMARE and I don't expect to do same thing, I rather expect to take it to completely different direction which I am sure he will do. Let's wait, just not to get more minimal like on the second one but more psychedelic as his first one was.

WWWAAAAHHH!

Thats the best news for moooonths!

:huh: ?

Qlippoth is great!

Its not like Cassandra cause its different than Cassandra.

Why release something same after 5 years?!And now after 7 years?Forget about Cassandra.Future Xeno is coming.

246712[/snapback]

I didn't mean 'sound like Cassandra's Nightmare' - I meant if it's as psychedelic and fun. I don't expect him to go back to the same sound.

Qlippoth was passable, but, frankly, except for one or two tracks, I found it rather boring. Not too many fresh ideas or sounds on that one.

I didn't mean 'sound like Cassandra's Nightmare' - I meant if it's as psychedelic and fun. I don't expect him to go back to the same sound.

Qlippoth was passable, but, frankly, except for one or two tracks, I found it rather boring. Not too many fresh ideas or sounds on that one.

247161[/snapback]

Dunno,i personally liked Qlippoth more.

Tracks like Haunted,Tzelmavet,Shaari Avadon,Qlippoth make me shake.

Its deeper and darker.Anyway.Its a matter of taste.Lets all hope for his 3rd to be his bet.

perhaps his 3rd opus will not be dark at all but cheese like the new Dark Soho ;)

perhaps his 3rd opus will not be dark at all but cheese like the new Dark Soho ;)

247559[/snapback]

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! This would be my worst nightmare....the new dark soho is so boring.....

If it can reassure you, here a quote from the xenomorph website:

--------------------------

.Xenomorph is working on the 3rd Xenomorph album for which 5 tracks are

already made. It will be darker than ever and still have very emotional moments.

OW YEAH, we're not doomed....

:ph34r:

Nervgaz

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! This would be my worst nightmare....the new dark soho is so boring.....

If it can reassure you, here a quote from the xenomorph website:

.Xenomorph is working on the 3rd Xenomorph album for which 5 tracks are

already made. It will be darker than ever and still have very emotional moments.

OW YEAH, we're not doomed....

:ph34r:

Nervgaz

247771[/snapback]

shouldn't "doomed" actually be the objective here? :huh:

Xenomorph is gay. If you want a real dark and spooky music try Hallucinogen's Lone Deranger.

247863[/snapback]

Come on.....Deranger is absolutely perfect but not dark at all....its such a beautiful tale but i cant see any dark elements included....