Anoebis

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

It was an absolute pleasure to deal with the legendary Joske. He is as genuine as they come. Had some postage trouble at first but we sorted that out, (damn them dodgy posties) and in the end it was the perfect deal. I highly recommend buying/trading with Joske. Cheers mate !!

• 2 weeks later...

Did a deal with Anoebis and everythign went very well. Even when I took a long time to use paypal he still sent me the cds very fast and (of course) in good condition. Highly recommended seller/trader for sure!

• 1 month later...

Can you believe it? My first ever trade with the notorious Joske 'Anoebis'.... As expected everything went down without any hassle whatsoever and Joske provided me with a timeless classic in mint (still sealed) condition...

I'd trade with him again ANY day... =)

/DP

• 1 month later...

Looks like all have already been said above, and I just confirm that he's a very nice & friendly guy, easy to communicate with, shipped his part of the deal very fast and in excellent condition.

Would trade with him any day again! :)

Thanks Joske!

Buying from my pal Joske is always a pleasure. I bought quite a few cd's now and always they're near mint to brand new SS. He's a totally nice and honest guy from Belgium with a huge old school collection that puts mine to shame. Nice to have you around for the Twisted party mate.

5 Stars !!! I HIGHLY recommend

i did so many deals with him, i can't even count it! always in good condition for a fair price! recommended seller/trader

• 2 months later...

My first deal with friendly Joske was really exciting!

Xenomorph - Cassandra's Nightmare (CD) [Koyote Records 1998] arrived today!

Communication: VG!

Sleeve Condition: VG!

CD Condition:VG!

Recommended: 100%

Thank you Joske.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...