Voice of Cod

Colin OOOD

Dunno if this has been posted yet, but you could do worse than check out our website:

http://www.voiceofcod.com

You'll need broadband to look at the flash site as it's quite a biggun.

Our album "We Are Free" is due out at the beginning of July - you can hear clips of some of the tracks on the site.

Cheers, hope you like it...

Colin

Our album "We Are Free" is due out at the beginning of July - you can hear clips of some of the tracks on the site.

244622[/snapback]

Great news!

Could you post a tracklist? Will "Just a Ride" be one the album?

Hey Colin, great news ! Just tell me man that it won't be full on album...I haven't heard any of your recent stuff so I have no idea what is your new output...;)

LOL. OK :)

245676[/snapback]

Still blue...

I've got a signed CDR of the album (complete with an unfinished version of the most recent track) in my hand now, I just need to know who to dedicate it to. Pavel? Or my right hand?

;)

I want a signed copy :)

244923[/snapback]

If I get that Colin, i'll review it :D ...

Just send me a pm

btw. VOICE OF COD - Just a ride (rmx) ... Love the feeling of the track and usage of Bill Hicks message.

^_^

Still blue...

I've got a signed CDR of the album (complete with an unfinished version of the most recent track) in my hand now, I just need to know who to dedicate it to.  Pavel? Or my right hand?

;)

245874[/snapback]

Colin if you want a fancy review in isratrance, you know where to send :)

Seriously though, i am buying me a copy anyway. Just a ride is a great tune.

Hey Colin, great news ! Just tell me man that it won't be full on album...I haven't heard any of your recent stuff so I have no idea what is your new output...;)

245669[/snapback]

I guess I'd describe it as funky melodic full-on, with progressive moments and vaguely experimental leanings. Best idea though is to go to the link in my signature and decide for yourself!

I think people are judging full-on music to fast sometimes! Have we all forgotten about all of the good full-on tracks that exist out there as well as shit full-on?

It's just about removing bad albums/artist's from your mind,

and rather consentrate on the better acts out there.

Colin, yeah, Just a ride is a great tune...in fact...i was actually listening to it this mornning on my iRiver on the way to work. quite original and a nice positive message beind it too.

i too will be purchasing one of your psychedelic trance music compact disc compilations.

nice work man ;)