Ukiro

do i have to say anything...?

i think the word PRO will sum it all up :rolleyes:

now enough with the ass licking ;)

i have traded with Ola twice by now... he was one of the first persons i've traded with

and im very saticfied of the trades with him

VERY RECOMMANDED

;)

• 1 month later...

I got some old-school goa vinyls from him over Ebay (my user is Oranje there), he really is a pro.

Very recommendable!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest antic

'Professional' is the key word here - quick and very friendly communication. He's a really nice person, despite this psytrance-guru fame surrounding him on the forum ;)

The CDs came really fast when he finally got them (he send me two shrinkwrapped Filteria albums) and I hope he's as much happy with our deal as I am!

100% recommended! :D

• 3 weeks later...

After several years of trading, I've now finally had the immense pleasure of trading with Ola... Just like the rest of the crowd in this thread, I cannot stress enough just how proffessional Ola is... From communication to packaging to shipping to item description... Everything was handeled VERY proffessional and I will not hesitate to give Ukiro my HIGHEST recommendation... An ace guy if there ever was one! :)

/DP

• 1 month later...

Simply amazing seller. Great communication, fast shipment, records in promised condition and the package were well sealed, I even got the reciept from PayPal with the package. :D

Highly recommended

Tore

• 4 months later...

Another perfectly executed trade. I received my CDs very fast (well, once he finally got around to sending them ;)) in really, really good condition!

One of the nicest guys around here and professional trader too.

Thanks, Ola!

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Another perfectly executed trade. I received my CDs very fast (well, once he finally got around to sending them ;)) in really, really good condition!

One of the nicest guys around here and professional trader too.

Thanks, Ola!

:)

602712[/snapback]

professional packages i got from him in the past :)

• 1 month later...