PsyGoatDelic

Cinos

I did a trade with him, receiving Planet B.E.N. - Trippy Future Garden and SFX - The Unreleased Tracks

Shipping was fast despite minor troubles, which I don't hold PsyGoatDelic responsible for, and packaging was perfect. Recommended!

Moty knows how to pack a parcel (very) well, he sends stuff on time, makes sure his records are in good condition, is easy to communicate with - I really have nothing negative to say. Most recommended!

I did not have a positive trading experience with this seller... I feel there was some deception about sending his half of the trade, or he just forgot we agreed to send at the same time. Ended up waiting nearly 2 months to get the CD from him after sending mine, and it was damaged (scratches, hand marks). I mentioned this to the trader and he freely offers to send another CD to make up for it, with no strings attached or implied. I appreciate the generousity, pick one out, and inform him when it arrives. Then he tells me I owe him another CD, which is so completely wrong it boggles the mind. Nonetheless, I'm a nice guy, so I offer to do what I can. I had nothing else on my list that he was looking for so the only thing I could do was offer to "keep an eye out" which I did, despite feeling that I was being unfairly obligated to do so. Whatever. After this he begins to harass me online all the time - seldom about the trade - and it gets to the point where I had to block IM communication from him. Email was always open, but he never used it - though I don't know what he was going to say, since I had nothing in my possession that he wanted anyway! There's more stupid drama involved but put simply - I think this guy is a poor communicator, can't admit when he's wrong, is pushy and demanding, and is more trouble than he's worth to trade with. That's IMHO. Others have traded with him fine, but unfortunatly I didn't. That's my story, watered down for mass consumption. Beware.

Well... what can I say...

nothing was badly intended... our trade gone badly and I admit I had a few fuckups!

first of all I had only one copy of krembo and its my fault I didn't told u of the condition of the cd (u also didn't ask it and I guess it slipped my mind... sorry again)

second, u told me that it took a month, not two when u've sent urs till u've got mine, but if u'll try to remember I've asked u to send yours first and only when ill get yours ill send mine..

last but not least I thought I said it right after offering u the second cd that when ull find something send me... never mind now

I'm deeply sorry if u felt that my desperate tries to contact u was stalking or harassing. ur right... I should have emailed u instead! but seeing u online I thought u will reply... but u never did and never got back to me... and that only gave me the impression that u just said u will "keep an eye" only to shake me off!

Again... nothing was out of intentionally bad! Im sorry if it went out that way...

but as I see it now... u don't seem to care much about it... you are just enjoying your part of the deal screwing up the rest...

our trade went wrong and I admit I've fucked, but I've offered u to "open a new page" but u refused!

I had lots of other successful trades with other people! with u it was a one time slip...

u don't want to trust me again... fair enough

take care!

Peace!

• 1 month later...

I've traded with Moty. The CD cases were very well covered in the package and the shipment was fast. Communication over MSN was great as well. I was very pleased with my deal with Moty. Most recommended :)

Just finished a trade with him today and I'm completely satisfied with it: fast shipping, good communication troughout the whole trade, CD was in the promised condition, and packed properly. I can highly recommend him as trader! :)

• 4 weeks later...

My second trade with Moty went MUCH, MUCH better than the first one... He's really improved his way, and everything went smooth... Very secure packaging and he even sent the package as priority/registered mail... And the CD was as promised... I'm very happy with this trade... ;o)

I've traded with Moty in the beginning of the year. Frankly saying, it was my first international trade ever :). Everything went smooth except for the Russian Post always making unnecessary delays (which is not anyone's problem though)...

Anyway, the CDs arrived safe and well packaged, while their condition was the same as, or even better than stated.

Besides, he's a very pleasant guy! He could even bear me changing my mind during the trade :D.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

just recieved 2 CD's from Moti after a trade..

Packaging was a fluffy heaven. If I was a CD I would want my transport to be like this B)

Good communication over ICQ too..

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got my cd from Moti after little over a week Israel to Denmark. Not the fastest delivery, but VERY WELL packed and EXACTLY as promised.

Apparently it was even mailed recommended.

So is PsyGoatDelic. Recommended as trader/seller I mean :)

Thanks buddy !

• 1 month later...
Guest antic

My first trade with Moti went down superb - we had great & fast communication, I've received the CD superbly packed in mint (shrink-wrapped) condition! I hope he's as happy with the deal as I am :)

Hope to deal with him again in the near future :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

everything went smooth with Moti for me as well :)

good man!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest The Journey Man Project

Great timely work from Psygoatdelic... thankyou for giving me the opportunity to fix the situation up and I promise never to let this be a problem again.

Mike

• 8 months later...

Discs arrived today, both of 'em brand new, and thus in perfect condition.

Everything went more than smooth with Moti. Thanks a bunch, man.

Great trader, patient, polite, fair, honest and really accessible and communicative.

Highly recommended!