Tracks that are good...

Insejn

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WORD, BROTHER! Took me bloody forever to get ahold of this on the original vinyl, and the track "Back To Blighty" on there is even better! But it has never been released on CD...

244098[/snapback]

Wrong ;) They both were released on Pulse 5 compilation :)

And i agree about Orichalcum and Blue Planet Corporation, they deserve more appreciation :rolleyes:

Hm.

Demonic Emotions - Stuck On A Space Trip (Jon the Dentist Remix)

On Trancemaster 12: Return To Goa.

I have no idea whether that is goa, but it's rather good.

244038[/snapback]

I don't like that track much but Fata Morgana - Edge Of Consciousness is an incredible tune! The compilation isn't good apart from the first three tracks on cd2.

e.o.n/megabyte

e.o.n/cyber reality

syb unity nettwerk/morphogenesis

the infinity project/owerwind

slinky wizard/cosmic energy

mindfield/vd massacre

darshan/ephemeral

cosmosis/psychofunk

tim schuldt/7

x-dream/s.t.o.p.

semsis/temtress.....

technossomy/indiginus

but there are sooo many more..... :D

maybe these?

Hiscore - Identify

Never heard anything alike...

KURO - Plastomer 1

Best track from this Japanese fellow...

Three-state Logic - Chromium Dioxide

I find this track to be quite high quality...

They're thousands!

Nway some of them:

ManMadeMan-Drama

The Shining Path-Exit The Vipers Pit, Abraxis

Oforia-Why Not On Mars?, The Morning Song, Voice Of Delusion

Doof-Sunshrine

Christof & DJ Mael-KLM (well it's a known track, but according to its quality ain't that popular)

Slide-Saturnalia

Astral Projection-Ambience, Maian Dream, Another World, Zero

Infected Mushroom-Muddy Effect

Johann Bley-Ghostride

Optic Eye-Anacoluthon

Transwave-Malaka Dance

Total Eclipse-Virtual Terminal Energised, Chaotic Circus, Far Beyond Speech, Free Lemonade (Psychaos mix)

Psychaos-Psychaos, Sonic Chemist, Free Radical

Miraculix-Bad Dream

Parasense-Vodka FX, 3to Kpyto

Psygone-All his tracks

Bypass Unit-Lunar Senses

and many, many more...

They're thousands!

Nway some of them:

ManMadeMan-Drama

The Shining Path-Exit The Vipers Pit, Abraxis

Oforia-Why Not On Mars?, The Morning Song, Voice Of Delusion

Doof-Sunshrine

Christof & DJ Mael-KLM (well it's a known track, but according to its quality ain't that popular)

Slide-Saturnalia

Astral Projection-Ambience, Maian Dream, Another World, Zero

Johann Bley-Ghostride

Optic Eye-Anacoluthon

Transwave-Malaka Dance

Total Eclipse-Virtual Terminal Energised, Chaotic Circus, Far Beyond Speech, Free Lemonade (Psychaos mix)

Miraculix-Bad Dream

Parasense-Vodka FX, 3to Kpyto

Psygone-All his tracks

Bypass Unit-Lunar Senses

and many, many more...

410624[/snapback]

Hmm, i thought we talked about tracks that didnt get enough attention? Most of theese got a fair deal of attention, and some were massive hits. :)

Guest Elysium

Hmm, i thought we talked about tracks that didnt get enough attention? Most of theese got a fair deal of attention, and some were massive hits. :)

411092[/snapback]

Exactly but as usual it turn into a "top of the pops" thread..... Like the rest of the 10-15 ones here ;)

411092[/snapback]

Well, I don'think that none of the tracks I've mentioned is popular. Some of them are unknown (The Shining Path,Optic Eye) some of them are known but no one ever mentioned them as great tracks (Doof,Oforia,Slide,Psychaos) and only one track really popular and admired (KLM).

For examle AP-Zero. I'm two years here and I have never listen to anyone call it a really great track.

They're thousands!

Nway some of them:

ManMadeMan-Drama

Oforia-Why Not On Mars?

Doof-Sunshrine

Slide-Saturnalia

Astral Projection-Maian Dream, Another World, Zero

Transwave-Malaka Dance

Bypass Unit-Lunar Senses

410624[/snapback]

Well, I don'think that none of the tracks I've mentioned is popular. Some of them are unknown (The Shining Path,Optic Eye) some of them are known but no one ever mentioned them as great tracks (Doof,Oforia,Slide,Psychaos) and only one track really popular and admired (KLM).

For examle AP-Zero. I'm two years here and I have never listen to anyone call it a really great track.

411750[/snapback]

Well, maybe not in Greece, thou you perhaps should like the Malaka Dance ;) Hehe. But i tell you here it was massive hits, tracks like Total Eclipse - Free Lemonade (Psychaos mix), Christof & DJ Mael-KLM, Transwave Malaka Dance, Astral Projection&Dado - Zero, Slide Saturnalia, and Oforia - Why not on mars?, all of them were big ones. And the rest on the list was not unknown. But i guess that goes different depending on where you live perhaps.

Guest The Journey Man Project

personal taste...

I'd say Elysium's early works were pretty mcuh unrecognised by a lot of people I knew/know from the 90's... which is sad coz I find/found them to absolute B O M B S!

personal taste...

I'd say Elysium's early works were pretty mcuh unrecognised by a lot of people I knew/know from the 90's... which is sad coz I find/found them to absolute B O M B S!

412053[/snapback]

Yes, of course it's personal taste, but some tracks hit's harder for example in Copenhagen than they do in Athens and so on. And i'm with you all the way about Elysium's early works aswell, but for me he's always made great music, we can say that he was one of the first artists i really liked and still like :)