7. Moonday

VOUS DEUX

8. In your face

WIZARD LIZARD VS COSMO

9. Wait for the end

SAVAGE SCREAM

10. White girls book

YASAGURE PAN NAKOTTA

This is not a review actually but I was excited so much about this one that I post this.

Well this is ultra-hard scary DARK shit from some of the best acts (most of them from Japan). Just wanna mention some tracks: 1)Peacespect trck, raw and dirty, exactly how a dark stuff must be, 2)Baphomet Engine, insane track, one of the hardest you can find those days and 3)Bug Funk Gamma....SCARY shit!!!

But the best must be Vous Deux! There are 5-6 guys from USA (I think) and their track is maybe the weirdest and hardest track I've listened! It's insane, almost fall from my chair when listened it!

And the last track from Yagasure Pan Nakotta (wtf?) with a weeeeird track, combination of funny Psy with 80's Japanese arcades music!!!

A must for the Dark Psy lovers!

full review coming soon.....

• 9 months later...

i really like this comp too,,, Peacespect is a good act... liked this track allot.

It sure is worth a lissen.

243934[/snapback]

Yes that is worth a listen, track 2 is damn good indeed! The whole compilation is really entertaining, and full of sounds, not monotonous at all. It contains some really weird tracks.

The last track is ludicrous, i wonder why it is here, to finish the CD in a funny way i guess :)