Supercell

NT

I love this song by The Delta , bringing the thunder and storm right into your own livingplace...those thundering sounds are amazing (really! i can almost feel the warm wind blowing around my face, fireballs flying around, and see dark heavy clouds with lighting bolts when listening to it) , haven't heard anything like it, and the wierd thing is that most of my friends really dig this song, especially when they are sleepy, it makes them feel calm and some of them even fell asleep when listening to this one, they even wanted to borrow the cd from me after hearing this, but end up almost only liking 'supercell' , well that kinda prooves what an amazing tune this is! If anyone knows of more songs like this one let me know, i am in love with thunder and a good storm, some of the better (or worse if it turns out to be a disaster) aspects of nature!

I love this song by The Delta , bringing the thunder and storm right into your own livingplace...those thundering sounds are amazing  (really! i can almost feel the warm wind blowing around my face, fireballs flying around,  and see dark heavy clouds with lighting bolts when listening to it) , haven't heard anything like it, and the wierd thing is that most of my friends really dig this song, especially when they are sleepy, it makes them feel calm and some of them even fell asleep when listening to this one, they even wanted to borrow the cd from me after hearing this, but end up almost only liking 'supercell' , well that kinda prooves what an amazing tune this is! If anyone knows of more songs like this one let me know, i am in love with thunder and a good storm, some of the better (or worse if it turns out to be a disaster) aspects of nature!

242844[/snapback]

Awesome, sinister, deadly...A massive track. what a tribute to one of the greatest monsters of mother nature, spawned by evil german genius Marcus Maichel. :blink:

Can't really think of other tracks with such an ominous soundscape... But the rest of the Delta album is crammed with scary stuff. If you haven't heard Pop or the spinechilling Thing you are in for a thumping good scare! Not as thundering or blowing warm wind in your face, but it will make you crap your pants. :unsure:

yeah ive heard the album, great stuff but supercell and thing really stand out.. i hear alot of people ranting about Thing though but i find supercell much better for some reason.. great album, great fitting artwork.. :D

Greetings N.T. The Delta are a truly mighty act! As are Spirallianz and Midi Miliz, which I'm sure you will have heard.

I read your "thunder" post and thought of One way ltd from Spirallianz - Blast food.

Awesome trak, has a stormy, thundery intro and is a very heavy tune indeed.

cheers.