New track .Flux

I was almost going to say "rip off" in the beginning, but the the melody changed. Sounds a bit like Infected from the classical era.

Pretty decent overall. I'd like more twists and turns.

Cheers guys for your comments.

Rip off, rip off. I'm so deeply offended I may explode :lol:;) No its true I do enjoy that IM album and they have influenced me allot so I'm not surprised that you’re hearing them in there. Thanks for the pointers and glad you enjoyed the tune.

Thanks for the encouraging words electronist. Made me blush.

-good production quality

-nice melodies and sounds

-interesting/original percussion

-I like it :lol:

I'm pretty new to psytrance and I'm wondering how to make such a tight and hard kick without clipping? also what kind of reverb do you use on a kick usually(only a very small amount anyway I assume)?

I'm working on a track and can't seem to get the kick right without clipping :huh:

Mate, that track is fuckin sweeeeet!!! I'd say its my favourite one I've downloaded so far off this site...not that I download all of them due to slow connection speeds :blink:

I find the track really lively, with a nice collection of different sounds. Good work :)

Highlights would have to be the intro (good ambience), and I think the introduction of the kick is a successful manouver.

I agree that some parts of it are not as original as others, but overall its a great track I would be proud of! No one is without their influences ;)

Thank you chaps for your input. Mumble, what is it that wrong with the kick. To loud? Or are the high and low end not sitting with each other in terms of volume. I use the Waves limiters L1 L2 and so on for this purpose but I may be missing something, as I don't have monitors. Point it out to me in more detail and I'll try address the problem, and thank you.

Thank you chaps for your input.  Mumble, what is it that wrong with the kick.  To loud? Or are the high and low end not sitting with each other in terms of volume.  I use the Waves limiters L1 L2 and so on for this purpose but I may be missing something, as I don't have monitors.  Point it out to me in more detail and I'll try address the problem, and thank you.

246430[/snapback]

I think he was answering grimoire's question...

Sounds are ok with my hp's, except kick.  See, it's overdriven and clipped @ 2:24. That's minor, but it's not perfect. It might sound even better if you could balance it just right.

When it comes to music, you sure are infected.

246614[/snapback]

Cheers dude I'll look in to it.