infected mushroom

vc0n

everyone knows em...

and i m pretty sure most ppl here started listening Psy with them...

i would like knowing your favorite songs from these guys in order

Mines are

-Dream Theater

-Dracul

-Deeply disturbed

-Scorpion Frog

-Desert Storm

-Devil

-Muse Breaks RMX (from their new album)

I actualy love their new album... i ve seen them on NYE this year..... by far the best club Psy i ve EVER heard!

but i m having trouble listening to it if it s not to dance... lol

(Yall should see Cities of the future and I m the supervisor live!)

i m really curious to know your favorites

I've been an avid listener of Infected Mushroom and their new stuff is pure crap compared to their first three albums. As far as my favorite song. That would have to be Dancing with kadafi. I'd have to say that's the most original song I have ever heard. Personally, when Infected started putting lyrics in their music, they went to hell. It’s all an attempt to go mainstream which really pisses me off. It only becomes more apparent they want to become more mainstream when now they have a new studio in California in the United States. Possibly a record label has sucked them in with some money. If you listen to their new album versus their older stuff, you see how simplified it has become. Again, just an attempt to become mainstream. Sorry for the negativity but I know Infected have the ability to make unbelievable music but that’s not going to happen with lyrics. It seems it has become more about the money than for the love of music.

Guest .::E.P

and i m pretty sure most ppl here started listening Psy with them...

That's where your very wrong. Many users here started listening to psy and goa way before IM even knew what it was.

IM came very late in this scene and are not the "pioneers" so many new commers think they are. In my opinion they have always been very boring and a direct copy of other artist from Israel and beyond that came before them. Artists like:

Astral Projection

Indoor

Shakra

GMS

MFG

Sandman

ect ect.

IM are way over-hyped and are NOT the founders of Psy, Full On or anything else.

direct copy of other artist from Israel and beyond that came before them. Artists like:

GMS

ect ect.

242660[/snapback]

IM a direct copy of GMS from israel , yeh right.... :D:P

(IMO) Infected`s first 2 albums very VERY good and no copy`s at all , they for sure got their influence from other israeli artists at the time , but you cannot say they "direct copied" anything there...like these day other artists do without any doubt.

but you`re right EP, only the 1999-2000 starters began listening to Psy because of them .... there have been maaany other betther artists before IM. so its not like IM is the the beggining of psytrance... neither it can be called oldschool these days (imo)... haha

1 - Bust a Move

2 - Dancing With Kadafi

3 - Roll us a Giant!

4 - Anyone Else But Me

5 - Disco Mushroom

6 - Symphonatic

7 - Release Me

242622[/snapback]

You sure know what you're talking about :D

My list would also include The Messenger, Noise Maker and Merlin (which isn't that good tune but I still somehow like it very much :D )

Infected Mushroom - The Gathering:

Release Me

The Gathering

Retourn Of The Shadows

Psycho

Incected Mushroom - Classical Mushroom:

Bust A Move

Disco Mushroom

Dracul

Mush Mushi

Infected Mushroom - BPEmpire

Tasty Mushroom

Noise Maker

Dancing With Kadafi

Colaboration with DJ Jorg - The Messinger

That's where your very wrong.  Many users here started listening to psy and goa way before IM even knew what it was.

IM came very late in this scene and are not the "pioneers" so many new commers think they are.  In my opinion they have always been very boring and a direct copy of other artist from Israel and beyond that came before them. Artists like:

Astral Projection

Indoor

Shakra

GMS

MFG

Sandman

ect ect.

IM are way over-hyped and are NOT the founders of Psy, Full On or anything else.

242660[/snapback]

I agree 100% with what you're saying. When I started listening to psy around 2001-2002 Astral and MWNN were my favourites, while I never understood what was so special about IM. To me 99% of their stuff sound very boring and uninspiring.

in addition to the ones mentioned

Shidapu - The Puppet Master

is a nice song also..

IM had a pretty pioneering sound back in the day. Wish they'd keep evolving instead of sticking with what pays.

:)

eh.

In no particular order:

1)Dracul

2)Virtual Voyage

3)Bust A Move

4)Release Me

5)The Gathering

6)Return Of The Shadows

7)Where is S?

8)Dancing With Kadafi

9)Spaniard

10)B.P.Empire

11)Muddy Effect

12)Tommy The Bat

13)The Shen

14)Mush Mushi

15)The Fly (feat Space Cat)

Oh well. Something like this:

1) Unbalanced

2) PGM

3) Return Of The Shadows

4) The Gathering

5) Albibeno

6) Deeply Disturbed

7) Mush Mushi

8) Smahuta

Squeeze in Dancing With Kadafi somewhere in there too.

Man... how could you all forgot Elation Station? I don't know bout you but I love this one, even with a lousy attempt to put it on dancefloor (beat hckrs rmx) I still have its spirit... the track's starting is so awesome, and that synth fits perfectly any track with 130bpm... that one together with abakus - igamatik is a morning killer on da chill, I mean, if there's enough energy on the lounge to handle 130 bpm on its peak!!

Also love Ballerium!! The Shen and Arabian Nights... never I would remember them! I'm going to listen to it now, so nostalgic...

Cheeeers... and dancing with kadafi is DA track, can't imagine how many mushrooms they ate to came up with this, perfect, it's a lesson about life without a single word or movie sample, magical.

:ph34r:

Cheeeers... and dancing with kadafi is DA track, can't imagine how many mushrooms they ate to came up with this, perfect, it's a lesson about life without a single word or movie sample, magical.

;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

243455[/snapback]

the whole BP empire CD is awesome and although many would disagree with me, personally, i think its the best one. i find it far more detailed than the gathering and classical (dont talk to me about the other ones, they done exist).

Dancing with Kadafi. best track ever.

Unbalanced (Babykiller rmx) - i love this tune too.

Bust a Move.

Return of the Shadows.

Release me.