How i can add a effect in cubase SX :P ?

I am not entireley sure that i understud your question...I think you want to add a plugin to your SX system....If thats so do the following:

Copy the "*.dll" File in to: Programs\Steinberg\Cubase SX\Vstplugins.

It might be different on your system, however the important folder is the "Vstplugins" folder......If the "*.dll" is copied in there the plugin will appear in SX, and you can use it just like the internal plugins......

Hope that helps.

I am not entireley sure that i understud your question...I think you want to add a plugin to your SX system....If thats so do the following:

Copy the "*.dll"  File in to: Programs\Steinberg\Cubase SX\Vstplugins.

It might be different on your system, however the important folder is the "Vstplugins" folder......If the "*.dll" is copied in there the plugin will appear in SX, and you can use it just like the internal plugins......

Hope that helps.

242689[/snapback]

ok thanks, your answer is right. :)

but now how i can add the effect in a VST instrument.?

(is somthing like this: now i want to put a delay in a sound of the Hydra VST synth)

...Thanks, i hope u can help me again :P

sorry if my description is crap... but here it goes...

you have your screen showing all your sequencing and then on the left there are two columns, your "inspector" (to your furthest left) and where all your vsts show up (closest to your screen)... on the column with the vsts, your installed vst should show the device and its audio channel (below the device)... simply click on your audio device, and on your inspector, click inserts... 8 slots for inserts where your vst effects go are there... just click on one of the slots and plug in your vst effect...

hope that helps...

sorry if my description is crap... but here it goes...

you have your screen showing all your sequencing and then on the left there are two columns, your "inspector" (to your furthest left) and where all your vsts show up (closest to your screen)... on the column with the vsts, your installed vst should show the device and its audio channel (below the device)... simply click on your audio device, and on your inspector, click inserts... 8 slots for inserts where your vst effects go are there... just click on one of the slots and plug in your vst effect...

hope that helps...

243273[/snapback]

Ok. your info is right thanks.

and can i add a effect like a compressor in a "master channel", for all the instruments and samples or i need to do it, with other soft?

You need to go create a vst-instrument, then press F3 to open the mixer. then you look to the far left on the mixer, theres a midi-button, press it to hide midi-tracks and only view audio tracks (outputs from vst's) then select the track you want to add an effect on and press on the small "e" button, a new window opens and you have 8 inserts that you can use effects on. hope you understand. there are also other ways to do this, but then you will have to look in the manual :P

You need to go create a vst-instrument, then press F3 to open the mixer. then you look to the far left on the mixer, theres a midi-button, press it to hide midi-tracks and only view audio tracks (outputs from vst's) then select the track you want to add an effect on and press on the small "e" button, a new window opens and you have 8 inserts that you can use effects on. hope you understand. there are also other ways to do this, but then you will have to look in the manual  :P

243406[/snapback]

ok thanks alot! i understand now! :D

ok thanks alot! i understand now! :D

243420[/snapback]

Good - he's got it :D