Dj Mointain - You are terminated

Xaer

you mean this one?

http://euro-squaffy.com/mountain/Mountain_...llOnGuitar_.mp3

i don't know hehe

• 4 weeks later...

Hya :)

If ya like, you can download Mountain's "you are terminated"-mix from our homepage:

www.goa-project.com

On Goa-Project I put frequently changing mixes from Mountain (my boyfriend) & me, changing about every 8 weeks or so. I'll wait with exchanging mixes now until you got the "terminated"-mix, so mail me when you have it ;)

Tracklist we dont have, just mixing sponteanously sometimes, not caring which CDs.... and to recall later is quite difficult- just too much good music around to know all tracks by name *lol*

Greetz, love & respect,

DeCibelle / Lena

• 4 weeks later...

I just heard your boyfriend's mix on http://di.fm and went looking for it. I guess I missed your rotation, but I'll keep coming back now to get it some time in July/August. :D

Peace.

Hya  :)

If ya like, you can download Mountain's "you are terminated"-mix from our homepage:

www.goa-project.com

On Goa-Project I put frequently changing mixes from Mountain (my boyfriend) & me, changing about every 8 weeks or so. I'll wait with exchanging mixes now until you got the "terminated"-mix, so mail me when you have it  ;)

Tracklist we dont have, just mixing sponteanously sometimes, not caring which CDs.... and to recall later is quite difficult- just too much good music around to know all tracks by name *lol*

Greetz, love & respect,

DeCibelle / Lena

255489[/snapback]

• 15 years later...

Hi guys,

Don't know if this thread is dead but i'm looking for this specific mix for a couple of years now.. 

I used to have it but i lost it when my ipod went in the washing machine smh..

Any chance somebody could share it?

Would be very much appreciated!!

Thanks