did u know it ?

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

Explorating Discogs database i just discovered that Rickard Bergloff of Vibrasphere, the famous morning band, used to produce some goa tunes from 95 to 99 under the name of Subcouds with another swedish guy :o

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

i don't understand what's your worry Ktrance.

I mean i got the Force compilation released on SSJ, and yes there's a track from Total Skazi - the Drum, indeed i even quite enjoy it B)

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

well skazi is not cool here so  :rolleyes:

242807[/snapback]

i'm not a fan of Skazi too nevertheless i like this track, i don't generalize that's whyi i'm not so few open minded as so many people into psytrance :lol:

Guest Le Lotus Bleu

even some mods @ discogs asked me to put it , but i will give you the same answer:

except being a big waste of time, what's the interest, as my cds are mine & i don't want to trade them :lol:

Never liked Subcouds, honestly. Early Vibrasphere didn't hit me right either... but when they went all super dub-progressive, yum!

The Total Skazi track was pretty good when it came out... I liked it a lot for the sample - something about banging a drum so hard it'll rip your ears out or god will hear it or something :D haven't heard it in years, and it's probably outdated by now, but really... along with Shiva Skazi it was just about the only thing that group has ever had a part of that I could actually say I liked.