Shongle - Nothing Lasts

kabamaru

Oh yes, I will be SO HURT if it doesnt hold up.  :huh:  :(

242913[/snapback]

sorry guys, but im having errors here at work reading the 1st page. what day is it released again? and where can i pre order it?

btw cinos, i was listening to Sphongle Remixes this weekend and i really like the album. you dont like it though, why is that? i like it coz its quite dubby, almost OTT style, i thought the whole album was pretty good.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry guys, but im having errors here at work reading the 1st page. what day is it released again? and where can i pre order it?

btw cinos, i was listening to Sphongle Remixes this weekend and i really like the album. you dont like it though, why is that? i like it coz its quite dubby, almost OTT style, i thought the whole album was pretty good.

242965[/snapback]

25 of 5th it says. Remember though that we can order from twisted 2-3 weeks before that. No preorder yet.

And yes, I like Shpongle remixed. It's pretty good overall. :blink:

come on hallu!use your imagination!the face in the cover indicates that we have to do with something mystical and spiritual and the background with the microchip texture shows that this mystical energy will be revealed to us with the use of modern electronic technology! :blink:;):rolleyes:

That album art looks really low budget...

it was said this album is an electric labrinth, so i guess it kinda suits it  ;)

I just want the damn album!  Around 3 weeks left to release, and still no order information from twisted..  :angry:  :blink:

We can order here????

245116[/snapback]

Apparently. I'd rather wait for twisted though, they'll have it avaible earlier.

I am amazed that they announced release date and still no order information...huh...I really want to know what take this guys so long to release it ? Or is it just the tease for hard core fans to bite their nails ? If they release another Are You Shpongled ? album, than this will be fenonemal, I don't reckon they will dissapoint...:)

I am amazed that they announced release date and still no order information...huh...I really want to know what take this guys so long to release it ? Or is it just the tease for hard core fans to bite their nails ? If they release another Are You Shpongled ? album, than this will be fenonemal, I don't reckon they will dissapoint...:)

245539[/snapback]

No worries. It's just another typical Twisted Rec. delay. Shouldn't take more than 2 years from now to arrive.

Buckle up.

but they can change the little things like the little albumpicture in the news-section..

im scratching my balls off. i dont want to wait anymore..