Xenomorph Cassandra's Nightmare

nervgaz

Do someone know where I can find Xenomorph Cassandra's Nightmare (original).

This cd is impossible to find, even on Ebay.

Last time I was on Ebay, it finish at 57.00 $ US Yikes, people were going crazy!!

Do you have the CD for sale ?? I'll be interested :)

Good luck finding that one... I searched high and low before I finally bought it from my good friend Full Lotus in London last year... Ebay is your safest bet although it's still fetching high prices... Happy hunting!

DP

I'm searching for it to, and Sandman - Witchcraft .. These two dark albums seems to be on most psytrancers wishlist. I havent heard all of the tracks on eighter of the two albums. Are they really as good as it seems (popularity) Or is it just a hype that cought my attention as well?

I'm searching for it to, and Sandman - Witchcraft .. These two dark albums seems to be on most psytrancers wishlist. I havent heard all of the tracks on eighter of the two albums. Are they really as good as it seems (popularity) Or is it just a hype that cought my attention as well?

241665[/snapback]

They are VERY GOOD

Sandman - Witchcraft just got remastered and re-released.

Cassandra's Nightmare is really good. Much better than Qlippoth, imo.

241674[/snapback]

Where is it availible? And Psycho Toons, is that a good album? I'm not unformiluar with Sandman's music. Not at all. But I have never heard those two album's just a track here and there from compilations.

Cassandra's Nightmare is really good. Much better than Qlippoth, imo.

241674[/snapback]

thats damn right man :P but unfortunatlly i have cassandra nighmare but cant get qlippot over here...

Where is it availible? And Psycho Toons, is that a good album? I'm not unformiluar with Sandman's music. Not at all. But I have never heard those two album's just a track here and there from compilations.

241681[/snapback]

its available here :P ;P

and psycho toons is pretty good... not as good as witchcraft but still nice.

sandman is really good (was atleast..) i hope he will comeback to his old times... his music was mindblowing!!! the old/new previouslly unreleased track on the re release of witchcraft is realy good! very recomanded for all of u guy out there that loved un-released Kiiiiilllllllaaaarrrrzzzz :lol:

:P

AWESOME ALBUMS!!!

XENOMORPH - CASSANDRA'S NIGHTMARE

AND

SANDMAN - WITCHCRAFT

i have both on vinyl....they are very much worth the hype!

try looking on

www.musicstack.com

or/and

www.gemm.com

for the CD's

good luck!

Cassandra's is just short of being as overrated as I currently find Luciana. I.e. sought after for it's rarity.

I have no doubt I could find it I wanted... but I can't bother. <_<

Cassandra's is just short of being as overrated as I currently find Luciana. I.e. sought after for it's rarity.

I have no doubt I could find it I wanted... but I can't bother.  <_<

241775[/snapback]

ooohhh.. your so cool, can i touch you?!

241674[/snapback]

Once again, i'm quoting you. Because if this is true, they should release it on some of the psy shops on the net right? Where did you hear this? And is it true?

Maybe i'm better off just writing a mail to the record label.

Witchcraft the magic piece o' art that it is will be re-released on Avatar. Including a bonus trak - Faith. Check Saikosounds for the specifics.

I finally got Cassandra on vinyl cos' i was having major trouble tracking her down on cd. Even Mark couldn't offer me more than a burnt copy! This is undoubtedly a classic album. I don't care what people choose to label it, its simply a standout achievement. If you have a background in the heavier side of things, this will rock your world. Many have known this from the beginning ;)

If anyone has the Obscure Spectre ep however, I will pay thee a handsome sum....

This is the benchmark for true horror Psy. Many pale imitators have come and gone. True old horror/gore samples, disturbing atmospheres and vibes.

There may be dark, evil, tough night time tunes around, and they are incredible in their own right, but nothing, absolutely nothing compares to the mighty Xenomorph

This is the benchmark for true horror Psy. Many pale imitators have come and gone. True old horror/gore samples, disturbing atmospheres and vibes.

There may be dark, evil, tough night time tunes around, and they are incredible in their own right, but nothing, absolutely nothing compares to the mighty Xenomorph

241791[/snapback]

!!!OPINION AHEAD!!!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

But if you ignore all the cheap "horror" samples and sounds, you're left with a mediocre psy record. This is only my opinion, of course. Personally I find Gamma Goblins 2 more disturbing.

!!!OPINION AHEAD!!!

!

!

!

!

!

!

!

But if you ignore all the cheap "horror" samples and sounds, you're left with a mediocre psy record. This is only my opinion, of course. Personally I find Gamma Goblins 2 more disturbing.

241818[/snapback]

:blink::o:huh::unsure:

I didn't find Cassandra's Nightmare scary - more cartoon horror-trance. Still, one of my favorite psy albums ever.

I have to go check about Obscure Spectre. I could swear I had it, but then I may have been hallucinating at the time.

I do have Aurinko #1 on vinyl, though. :ph34r:

I have to go check about Obscure Spectre. I could swear I had it, but then I may have been hallucinating at the time.

242163[/snapback]

nope, definitely hallucinating.

:P