acid sequener?

i have this simple question - is acid good enough to produce professional music? Is there any other acid-like loop based music creation software?thank u :) !

240110[/snapback]

Acid is a childs toy, serious loop based sequencing can be done with summink decent like Ableton Live 4

I use acid for mixing an rearanging tracks. I do my midi sequencing elswhere but i like to beatmap my tracks and be able to cut and paste and move stuff arround in acid sometimes. Im sure Ableton Live is a great program but i still think acid pro is good enough to make proffesional music in.

Im curious about ableton live and i will surely try it out when i get the chance, it has gotten great reviews so it might replace acid pro in my studio if it makes things easier and more fun than acid.

Acid is a childs toy, serious loop based sequencing can be done with summink decent like Ableton Live 4

241189[/snapback]

well, i wouldnt say that, cause acid isnt that bad or childish but i know what u mean, i think that when ill have better pc and so on then it will be changed, heh :) .. there are so many of them out there! i just asked about that because im curious what people can say about it, anyway, thanks for opinions and so, have a nice day ;)!

I know of some artists that has been releasing material for years, that uses Acid. They're no particular psy-artists, but producing electronic music in general, so i guess it's good enough.

241660[/snapback]

yep B) ..