Trance from Israel Simply the Best

Ale

34 members have voted

1. 1. Trance from Israel Simply the Best

• Trance from Israel Simply the Best
    • Trance from Israel Simply the Worst

Someone who is born under the sign of Aries.

1. Born under or characteristic of the sign of Aries.

Etymology: Early 20c.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arian2

noun

1. Someone who believes in the doctrine of Arianism, ultimately pronounced heretical in the 4c, according to which Christ is not divine but only the first and highest of all created beings.

240263[/snapback]

Yes, or what I said.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, isn't it, I checked all our dictionaries, went on all web dictionaries and could not find any other explaination then the one I wrote. Strange indeed.

240270[/snapback]

Well basically

The nazis call(ed) their race, the german race, arians, meaning they were "pure". All other races were considered non-humans or bad ones. Or something like that.

Read some history.

Well basically

The nazis call(ed) their race, the german race, arians, meaning they were "pure". All other races were considered non-humans or bad ones. Or something like that.

Read some history.

240272[/snapback]

Oh thank you for the enlightenment.

I know now what it "really" means it's a Veget-arian.

I was trying to remember one single artist from israel that I liked.....

having a hard time....

Well basically

Read some history.

240272[/snapback]

blue eyes and blond hair stuff... stupid <_<

old astral music?

indoor?

mfg?

california shunsine?

power source?

240481[/snapback]

nope, not into goa or full on, sorry....

maybe echotek did have something back when their releases was more prog...nowadays I didnt like any of their latter tracks

Well basically

Read some history.

240272[/snapback]

Well first of all, all of you guys who took it too close to their hearts - DONT!.

Anyway sence this discussion took another direction im forced going off topic myself and answer that post.

Just as nazis called their race "pure" and other races "non-humans or bad ones" so does jews all the time with only difference that they are not as open about it to the non-jewish public. Or something like that.

maybe echotek did have something back when their releases was more prog...nowadays I didnt like any of their latter tracks

240525[/snapback]

That's true.

I like The Misted Muppet too.

Just as nazis called their race "pure" and other races "non-humans or bad ones" so does jews all the time with only difference that they are not as open about it to the non-jewish public. Or something like that.

240537[/snapback]

yeah, you got a point here... :)

jews are releasing only mainstream shit that sells... wonder why.  :rolleyes:

240015[/snapback]

OMG I can't believe people can make comments like this after all the shit that happened in the last century. Israel is a country and Judaism is a religion, and on top of that referring to people as "Jews" and stereotyping them as money-grabbers is so incredibly low. Although I totally agree with the peeps who posted the more humorous responses. it has to be said that this sort of attitude to others is completely pathetic and I feel that rather that laughing at these sort of attitudes, it is sometimes better to answer in "black and white".

As for the actual poll, a middle option would have helped. In general, any society or culture is as capable of producing great art and music. The fact that Psy music is popular in Israel obviously gives the country an advantage over others, but IMO this advantage is being neutralised by the psytrace explosion in many other global areas. At the end of the day, nationality and "race" are all pointless distinctions - we are all human beings, and are equal in our creativity.

Guest .::E.P

OMG I can't believe people can make comments like this after all the shit that happened in the last century.  Israel is a country and Judaism is a religion, and on top of that referring to people as "Jews" and stereotyping them as money-grabbers is so incredibly low.

Mate mate they call themselves Jews. The names "Jew or Jews" is not an insult at all. It's the same as calling me a Dane (someone coming from Denmark) should be insulting... What happened under www2 was horrible but it have nothing to do with the use of the name "Jew" = to be Jewish!

I think people tend to think it's an insult to use the word "jew" today because The Nazi's wrote "Jude (Jew)" on windows to shops ect. owned by Jews. But the fact is that they are Jewish... Not Danes or anything else. See the point?

Off course we can call them Israelis. But what about those that don't live in Israel? They also call themselves Jews. See the point?

And I agree that 99.9% music coming out from Israel is commercial crap. But there's also some good music too. Just not so much ;) But that's taste. Not Politics!

Edited by .::E.P

Im a bit confused about how this poll turned into a discussion about aryans and jews, but nevermind.

I think that there are some excellent artists in Israel, but generally most sound very alike. I suppose its mostly because they've found a musical formula that drives the dancefloor and pretty much guarantees a fan-base. I mean, nobody can resist a powerful israeli morning groover when the sun is rising, but it would be nice to see something more creative come out of israel soon.

So in answer to the poll, its not one or the other (dont think anything in this world is quite like that) but rather that there's an occasional great release from israel, but generally the sound is too monotonous (and its sort of the easy way out if you ask me hehe) :D

Boom!

OMG I can't believe people can make comments like this after all the shit that happened in the last century.  Israel is a country and Judaism is a religion, and on top of that referring to people as "Jews" and stereotyping them as money-grabbers is so incredibly low.  Although I totally agree with the peeps who posted the more humorous responses. it has to be said that this sort of attitude to others is completely pathetic and I feel that rather that laughing at these sort of attitudes, it is sometimes better to answer in "black and white".

241748[/snapback]

Well, E.P. took words from my mouth on that point.

Besides, what happened to jews is not an excuse to feel pity for them the rest of our lifes and just shut our eyes on everything. Time to move on and treat them as anyone else without paying too much attention to what happened back in history.