3. S RANGE - Souper signal

4. BIOTONIC - The right time

5. OVERLAP - Party all day long

6. PAN - Pantastic happiness

7. ORION - Elecric pulse

8. JIRAH - Crystalline

9. COMPRESSOR - Shink

:huh:

IMO, not very promising if you expect goa... :blink: Ion? =) That full-on guy? <_<

Anyway... waiting for the samples.

I was looking for 'coming soon' releases @ psyshop and I found this

This compilation is called Ibiza 10 AM and here's the tracklist:

1. PLEIADIANS - Asteroids

2. ION - Eveybody on the floor

3. S RANGE - Souper signal

4. BIOTONIC - The right time

5. OVERLAP - Party all day long

6. PAN - Pantastic happiness

7. ORION - Elecric pulse

8. JIRAH - Crystalline

9. COMPRESSOR - Shink

:huh:

IMO, not very promising if you expect goa...  :blink: Ion? =) That full-on guy?  <_<

Anyway... waiting for the samples.

238451[/snapback]

Pleadians already released a new track , the compilation where filteria VS pan is.

PLEIADIANS - Asteroids. Yeah, right. I'll be very surprised if its anything close to their old stuff. I've pretty much given up on them and there work on comps have never impressed me to date. Plus the album seems to be very full-on like all the other ordinary shit that keeps coming out, but I'll still take the several minutes of my life to hear the samples... there is always hope but I'm personally sick of hoping, waiting for some fantasy comeback.. so I'm not anymore. And I'm still curious to hear their track on the other new comp, along with Filteria Vs. Pan. I'm more excited about the Filteria stuff than Pleiadians...;)

You will be very very suprised from this tune by Pleiadians,so save your comments for after listening this pure psy trance gem ;)

Oh and ION has nothing to do with Star Children by the way.

I think ION is the man behind the Star Children group.  <_<

238625[/snapback]

HE's A GOD :rolleyes::lol:

or used to be then...

Amphiton the owner of Harmonia Records happens to be one of my closest friends and also a partner in my future projects,like the release of Wizzy Noise album and cd single for example,so i happen to own the whole cd for something like a month now.

The cd is already printed and mastered and i guess it will be out this week so your questions will be answered soon.

In any case like i said before the tune is a pure smasher :)

yikes... Smasher, Smashing, Smash.

Not much blows me away anymore, maybe its my old age or the fact that nothing has sounded fresh to me since 2003. Too many people chasing the same ideas and we have a lack of innovation.. Let go of the past, I like that old P sound so maybe i'll go whip out the quad LP of Alien Protein and blast out my ear drums while drinking a nice cold beer.

Don't get me wrong... I still listen and enjoy a lot of the newer stuff, but how much of it gives you goosebumps?

Judge the P track when you hear it. Innovate, evolve, push it... If you hang around doing the same old thing your hair will fall out and you'll gain 50 pounds before you know what hit you.

I'm listening to the Asteroids track right now, and it has of course nothing to do with the excellence of old Pleiadians releases. That doesn't mean it's a bad track though. It could have been a track on the recently released Etnica album and I like the new Etnica, so to my ears this is enjoyable.

Actually, it's not bad... I probably like this best from the new batch of Pleiadians tracks... super chugging bass on this one, and it does a few nice rolls. No it's not like the old stuff, but at least there are some "sparkling" melodies. Now if only they could add more layers...

Am i italian now? :D

My parents are from Greece, but i was born and raised in sweden (lost soul)

Anyway, info www.filteria.com (if its any intressting)

About the pleiadians track: just like everyone else said. Its nice, but has nothing to do with the old stuff. However sounds pretty refreshing

Heh, now that I have listened to this track several more times, I'd say it's really good for full-on and I don't dislike full-on generally (it's just the stagnation of this genre that is bad). It's way over Etnica's late stuff for me :D