Goa Girls???!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest russ

and don't forget Constance Journey. she's probably the biggest name female psy dj spinning these days. never heard her, but have heard from others that she is very good.

Guest pesito

I have this friend (chik) who likes to sit right behind me and give me lots of ideas when producing....girls have very fresh ideas......

Guest defbydelta....

DjBlondiE!! Damn ur Hot!! wanna come ovah to sweden and twist my Knobs??

|||||||

( ( ( ( d-_-b ) ) ) )

Guest DjBlondiE

I hope to marry someone who has a love for music (any kind), though preferrably psy trance...but also someone whose *entire life does not revolve around JUST partying (ever notice the people who don't DO anything besides partying?) personally, i like guys who like to write, hike, play sports, and are musicians (not just djs, but guys who know their theory!), i play the saxaphone...i think my dream has always been to marry an Israeli psy trance producer so we could make music together and i could brush up on my hebrew...i don't think i have met any guys from Denmark before, so that could be a first....but damn, when someone puts out a really banging track, that to me, is soooo attractive!!! i see myself marrying someone who makes GOOD HARD MUSIC--period

hum

................................................; i m a girl and i begin to produce too :

NARCOLEPSIA

and i m an ambiant dj in france

i play in france ,belgium and germany too

i m happy to do that

and u can believe me blondie that many girl begin to wake up :))

las22.jpg

it is me :))))

las22

Guest Elysium Project

it's so sad that it's so difficault to express irony in text :-)

No girls for me before my CD is out....cyber...life is hard :-)

BlondiE I am deffinently not your man :-)..... I never release HARD music.

Guest unikos

i just checked out the demontea site and it seems they are releasin an album for a new artist(i havent hear of before) called MUSSY MOODY. and she's a girl..

WAY TO GO GIRLS

Guest Rahna

Hallooo!

I don't have any pics of myself to post but count me in on the list of female psytrance djs! :) Not much of one to produce music - not really interested in doing so.

I've been spinning for about 5-6 years now, just got into psy late last fall and am *completely*obsessed* with this stuff!

I've been spinning mostly at home (practice) and at a few small house parties. Though I've got a couple summer gigs lined up which I'm both extremely excited and terrified about (out of nervousness mostly - never played at an event bringing in 3000+ people!!)

Most of the female djs I've noticed around here (Minneapolis, MN) are either happy hardcore [*puke*], prog trance, or 2-step. And most of them spin because their boyfriends do. To each their own...

GIRLS RAWK!

;)

Rahna

and i am surprised no one mentioned Dj Domino..... she is a big dj and plays a good set..... heard her in goa last,, very commercial set (gms and raja ram - 1200 mics, hux flux - idiot etc...) but that was what theat party needed... anyone here went to hill top 2000-2001? domino kept it rocking for a good while...

Guest Elysium Project

And what about my good friend ilka (aka Constance Journey) from D.P.O.D.? She's been around both djing and playing live for ages! - I seems that quite a lot of girls are indeed into the the djing and live part..I guess they sometimes dissapear a while because there's too damn many male dj's :-)

Another girl DJ/musician is also a good friend of mine Vanessa Esposito from France..she's very new but doing a damn good job.... way to go babe .-)

i m so happy that so many women in trance

that great :))

cool !!

!

!

!

( . )( . )

Guest DjBlondiE

me too.... now maybe I am making a generalization here, but do you think that girls mix better than guys? I mean the actually beat match of the mix (for those that spin vinyl or CDs...*not DAT).... I notice that a lot of guys here can't mix for @!#$, and then they say they are getting "tranced out", when it really just sounds horrible and i am thinking "skip to the next song already!"....but they continue to get gigs...if we are going to have sooooo many djs in this world, people, we NEED to be more critical of them (in my opinion)...not only should someone have GOOD music and progression throughout their mixes, they should know how to fuse to songs so perfectly that it sounds like one...if we held higher standards, we would have cream of the crop DJs playing at ALL parties

Guest Slidingtrancer

Blondie, I fit your profile I guess ... hmmm ?

Weird ...

About the above statement, we would have better DJ's at parties, but less parties and more expensive parties...

And without at doubt, new DJ's would lose their playground..

• 5 years later...

Most of the girls I know that like electronic music are into vocal house...some of them get into full on and darkpsy, well only one I know has not been pissed when I spin it :angry:

I also think that the obsessive compulsive, got no life, cant multitaks male brain is designed to focus on this whole crate-raiding basement synth slinging thing

However, I think that like most guy apartments, psy trance needs a female touch...not the stereotypical make it fluffy...but youknowhatimean :lol:

beside of the reason it might be too technical for girls to produce trance (of course there are exceptions), I think the major reason for lack of girls in psytrance scene is lack of sex in the scene itself...

see example rap music, girls who like and dance to this music... its groove, its sexy!

where is the sexy in nose drooling jumpy junky trance freak?

again, there are exceptions! but the facts talking for themselves! unfortunately there are very few girls going to trance parties