DownHill - Silent City (2003)

Prio Alea

How great isn't this album? :blink:

Just listened to it 3 times in a row. Awesome. The Delta has been a favourite of mine since I heard them. This just raises my respect for them. And since I've experienced them live aswell, I can say they are great on that front too. :D

• 4 years later...

How great isn't this album? :blink:

Just listened to it 3 times in a row. Awesome. The Delta has been a favourite of mine since I heard them. This just raises my respect for them. And since I've experienced them live aswell, I can say they are great on that front too. :D

I just came across this. It is AWESOME! The Delta doing cool as ice Dub. I think this is where there strength lies. More albums from them like this would be an instabuy!.

Mdk

Anybody know where to get this (physical CD or digital)? I've not seen it in stock at Saikosounds or elsewhere for years, and G+ doesn't seem to sell their stuff digitally anywhere. I heard samples before and thought it was great, but it seemed to be scarcely available for only a short amount of time.

Anybody know where to get this (physical CD or digital)? I've not seen it in stock at Saikosounds or elsewhere for years, and G+ doesn't seem to sell their stuff digitally anywhere. I heard samples before and thought it was great, but it seemed to be scarcely available for only a short amount of time.

Hey, try contacting, or keep an eye out on this label: Nachtstrom Schallplatten ( http://www.discogs.com/label/Nachtstrom+Schallplatten ).

They recently made a lot of X-Dream/The Delta catalogue available in WAV quality on beatport. Some old and long time out of print releases have been restored in full quality. Yummy. Try asking them if they have plans for Downhill as well. I remember listening to it a few times. It was a fine experience, but I don't recall getting launched around the rings of Saturn or anything.