Elysium Project

Ormion

So, do you like E.P.'s music?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. So, do you like E.P.'s music?

• Yes
    • No
    • My music kicks ass!<--This is for E.P.

yes sure I will :)

Check out the new compilation by Chill Tribe Records (Norway) that will be released spring 2005, including tracks by Entheogenic, Blue Planet Corporation, Jaïa, Altitudes, Ishq, Cell, Elysium, Elysium Vs. Space Cat, PhasePhour and Shulman.

237632[/snapback]

PKS promised me a copy. Can't wait to hear it.

Check out the new compilation by Chill Tribe Records (Norway) that will be released spring 2005, including tracks by Entheogenic, Blue Planet Corporation, Jaïa, Altitudes, Ishq, Cell, Elysium, Elysium Vs. Space Cat, PhasePhour and Shulman.

237632[/snapback]

holy shit, all of those in one compilation? i will be in heaven.

-ensign

Yes, I like some of his music, but don't like his psychology... :P

Monzoon is very nice album. It was his only album that had goa influences...after that he went more tribal which I didn't mind. Album Celestial Sounds And Tribal Beeats was just good. My favourite EP track is the one he made with Tsuyoshi Suzuki called HIGHER as Kailash project....AMAZING piece of music EP !...Plus of course Trancelestial Psychobabas.

If only you'de be less bitchy Kristian and everything would be forgiven... :P;)

As for Cinos I got no problems with what he think.  Taste is taste.

237608[/snapback]

Saying that was a bit unnecessary, I think everybody understood.

237610[/snapback]

:lol:now that was a bit unnecessary Cino's! ;)

I havent voted, because i'v only heard 3 - 4 tracks. But I really do like .::E.P's track with Space Cat on the "Life Is..." compilation.

(i tripped on this track 2 nights ago..

(sorry E.P if your offended by that) :P

"SPACE CAT AND ELYSIUM - Lquid dub connection"

237632[/snapback]

:D :D :cant wait!!: (PKS is doing a great job)

Sorry for taking it out on you my friend, but your comment about Manga beeing BS really...  :angry:

238138[/snapback]

And yet it's fully true...

;):lol:

Guest .::E.P

Yes, I like some of his music, but don't like his psychology... :P

Monzoon is very nice album. It was his only album that had goa influences...after that he went more tribal which I didn't mind. Album Celestial Sounds And Tribal Beeats was just good. My favourite EP track is the one he made with Tsuyoshi Suzuki called HIGHER as Kailash project....AMAZING piece of music EP !...Plus of course Trancelestial Psychobabas.

If only you'de be less bitchy Kristian and everything would be forgiven... :P;)

238114[/snapback]

I am happy with the way I am mate and my friends are happy with me too. Not really my problem if you dont like my "pshycology". I have been around quite a while and really dont have anything to prove to be accepted by people behind keyboards ;)

As for my music being Goa I have never really considered it to be Goa since I never went to Goa myself. It's just a label put on the music. If you liked the Monzoon special Israel compilation CD then you should check out the Album before "Dance For The Celestial Beings" (Nova Zembla) or the debut EP "Project One"

I am happy with the way I am mate and my friends are happy with me too.  Not really my problem if you dont like my "pshycology".  I have been around quite a while and really dont have anything to prove to be accepted by people behind keyboards ;)

As for my music being Goa I have never really considered it to be Goa since I never went to Goa myself.  It's just a label put on the music. If you liked the Monzoon special Israel compilation CD then you should check out the Album before "Dance For The Celestial Beings" (Nova Zembla) or the debut EP "Project One"

238144[/snapback]

your music is awesome you still continue old skool?

big respect ,

Filipe.

Guest .::E.P

your music is awesome you still continue old skool?

big respect ,

Filipe.

238158[/snapback]

Well yes and no. I dont do music as I used to. I am mostly busy with prog. house. But I am in the process of recording a new Elysium album which will be back to the roots when it come to tribal.