Parties in Ireland?

Yo guys

was wondering if any of you know about any psy parties going down in Dublin - besides the Neutronix parties in temple bar music theater.

Thx

:rolleyes:

SATURDAY 9th APRIL

Timecode recs and Ajuca Productions Glenart Castle in Arklow County,

Wicklow, Dublin Hours: TBA

Entrance: Pre-sale 10 Euros / £7 / 15 Euro / £10 on the door

Infolines: 01273 230533

Music: Psy-Trance / Chillout

Line-up:

Main Room

Phyx (Timecode Rec.)

Aleph (Timecode)

Mr Raz (Ajuca)

Daniel Arell (Synestetic)

Rob (Ajuca)

Geoff (Druid Circles)

Marchino (Synestetic)

Zefer (Neutronix)

Dedess (Shroomadelic)

Chillout Room

Marko (Shroomadelic)

Froggi (Synesthetic)

Rob Ajuca (Optica Rec.)

Daniel (Synesthetic)

Fraktal Soul (Synesthetic)

PTX (Synesthetic)

• 5 months later...

Yeah those castle parties were INSANE at the beginning, if they're the ones my friends were talking about roaming around mesing with thee armour and sitting in big oak chairs and stuff. By the time I got wind of it they had stopped going because the security had tightened up and the crowd had gotten a lot bigger and more 'mainstream' (read:not a buncha hippy bums). I'll go to one of them some day I hope.

In other news, if you sign up to neutronix's newletters at their gigs they send out info on seriously nice undergroundian things they do. Here's an exerpt:

Dream Tunnel Presents: Alien Island

12 DJ's - 24 Hour Event - Full Moon Weekend

20th August 15:00 - 21st August 15:00

Location: Co Antrim - Full location revealed on the day by hotline number. (20 Minute Drive from Belfast)

Progressive Trance, Electro, Full-on Psy Trance, Drum n Bass, Breaks & Chill Out.

I couldn't go cos I'm studying for repeat exams in college. bleh. Anyways the message is SIGN UP!

Also my mates and I have been to a few other non-psy raves, one was a farmhouse squatted by hippy types and they played crazy drum and bass and speedcore all night long! Ouch! But the people were wonderful and dancing to that stuff can be fun in the right circumstances.

There's the jigs and rigs thingy on rathlin island, this is the first year it didn't happen strangely enough... But more importantly a friend of mine and I should be playing a mad one on a piece of land he inherited. The invitation stands open to your good self as soon as I figure out when and whether it's going ahead (the guy's at burning man right now, but he's one of my best friends so he's not likely to let the side down without telling me first).