What music are you listening to right now?

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• abasio

• Sawfly

• Drosophila

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is bloody great:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5U9577N-dQ

Posted Images

Is it just me, or is this thread starting to become laggy? Everytime I post something in this thread, it takes eons to load/save. Perhaps a new fresh thread should be made?

13 hours ago, Diaks said:

Is it just me, or is this thread starting to become laggy? Everytime I post something in this thread, it takes eons to load/save. Perhaps a new fresh thread should be made?

My earlier post also went through quite slowly. I don't know if it's related to the amount of embedded content, the sheer number of posts, or something completely different.

(Personally I prefer text-only with links. It's more convenient to open multimedia content to new tabs anyway.)

On 4/4/2020 at 6:06 PM, Dolmot said:

My earlier post also went through quite slowly. I don't know if it's related to the amount of embedded content, the sheer number of posts, or something completely different.

(Personally I prefer text-only with links. It's more convenient to open multimedia content to new tabs anyway.)

Yeah I agree :) it probably has something to do with how the forum index threads, could be due to hosting of the forum as well. Perhaps the server needs a reboot or something.

Or some type of glitch with the forum software. Maybe related to tracking cookies? When surfing pienews with firefox, there is always a warning regarding facebook requesting cookies.:P

All your psy video cookies are belong to Mark Zuckercyborg!

Listening through this album and skipping the non Posford tracks has been a very pleasant experience. Hallucinogen-Twisted 2.0? :D since it was released 08 Dec 1995 two months after the Twisted album.

5 minutes ago, Diaks said:

Listening through this album and skipping the non Posford tracks has been a very pleasant experience. Hallucinogen-Twisted 2.0? :D since it was released 08 Dec 1995 two months after the Twisted album.

I love Godford, and I understand. But one can not ignore the magic of Hyperspaced (Doof Remix). That is a great track. =))

10 minutes ago, staffan said:

I love Godford, and I understand. But one can not ignore the magic of Hyperspaced (Doof Remix). That is a great track. =))

I agree, it was the only one which grabbed my attention when skipping through the non-godford ones :)

Anyone who can recommend some more old school stuff like early Kox Box, with lots of camouflaged/filtered melodic layers?

Mizmor - "Yodh". My go to album to find solace when the world and my mind is overwhelming me. It may seem strange but this music, and his one after this, bring much peace to me.

The interview he did on mental health awareness is really wonderful https://www.angrymetalguy.com/mental-health-awareness-interview-with-aln-of-mizmor/

0442CC5E-1D4C-4175-91F7-60F30F24E03B.jpeg

Mizmor - "Yodh". My go to album to find solace when the world and my mind is overwhelming me. It may seem strange but this music, and his one after this, bring much peace to me.

The interview he did on mental health awareness is really wonderful https://www.angrymetalguy.com/mental-health-awareness-interview-with-aln-of-mizmor/