What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Posted Image

After finding this (yellow vinyl issue) in a local record shop i've once again been enjoying the magic of Twisted. It's the sort of album that's such a classic I rarely even play it anymore, and sometimes have even questioned it's worth as the quintessential psychedelic trance album; upon hearing it again, all doubts dissolve and I am once again assured that this album is really once of the best. It blows my mind every listen (especially Alpha Centauri).

Posted Image

After finding this (yellow vinyl issue) in a local record shop i've once again been enjoying the magic of Twisted. It's the sort of album that's such a classic I rarely even play it anymore, and sometimes have even questioned it's worth as the quintessential psychedelic trance album; upon hearing it again, all doubts dissolve and I am once again assured that this album is really once of the best. It blows my mind every listen (especially Alpha Centauri).

this is a real masterpeace, the music is really storytelling and let's you travel a deep journey into the world of feelings. this album helps the imagination. My favourite tracks are LSD, Alpha Centauri, Dark magus and Fluoro neuro shponge. fluoro neuro Shponge is a unique track.

Yes LSD is indeed a great track, it really take you far. One of the few actual Goa Trance tracks I like. From Goa trance artist I think Hallucinogen and X-Dream are on the top of my list.

I'm listening to Motion Drive - Heart Of The Sun

http://soundcloud.com/motion-drive/heart-of-the-sun