What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Sync24 - Comfortable Void

Sounds excellent so far. Usually Ultimae albums don't hit so quickly but a few of these tracks were instantly great in my ears :)

Logic Bomb is one of the good new artists.

Astral projection - Back from hell

Astral Projection Unbelievable Technology

Astral Projection - Cosmic Accession Remix

Boris Blenn - Longbaceglider on solstice

boris Blenn - 11 Beltrees

And more of that stuff today.

ormoin, you can quit your idiot sarcastizysm, you are not talking here to a psychologically ill person, nor do you talk to a dumb person so i know exactly that we have 2012 now. With new I meant it is not oldschool goa which would be clear to most people but you, it is music from 2005 or later, maybe earlier, but I remember hearing Logic bomb 2005 for the first time, to be sure I'll check it in discogs later. so next time when i say new I will mean it is not from the oldschool days but later. Your sarcastizysm is something you can get rid of.

ormoin, you can quit your idiot sarcastizysm, you are not talking here to a psychologically ill person, nor do you talk to a dumb person so i know exactly that we have 2012 now. With new I meant it is not oldschool goa which would be clear to most people but you, it is music from 2005 or later, maybe earlier, but I remember hearing Logic bomb 2005 for the first time, to be sure I'll check it in discogs later. so next time when i say new I will mean it is not from the oldschool days but later. Your sarcastizysm is something you can get rid of.

Logic Bomb's earliest tracks are from 1998-1999. They're definitely old school.

Plus you should learn the meaning of the :P smiley.

Logic Bomb's earliest tracks are from 1998-1999. They're definitely old school.

Plus you should learn the meaning of the :P smiley.

Hell yeah... check out this track

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ij5mn1NQZ8

and this one.... droools

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4VJhe_q9oo

it says hux flux as well but I think that is a mix up since some members where in both groups...