What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

I liked that concert and the show! Sure there's a bit too much singing, but they're still a decent pop / rock group.

anyway, looks like it got leaked http://www.facebook....150103402571366 twisted never learns :D

I liked their first output, some really good tracks and interesting approach to music, but since they started making pop I think it really lost the interesting part, and the sole reason they played at Ozora (main stage) was the fact that it is Simon and Benji's project... And I must say it is not solely because it's pop(py) that I found it to be pretty horrible, I simply just don't like their sound. But a lot of people liked the show so that is of course justification enough to having them play, I just enjoyed the fact that I could walk away.

E-Mantra : Ragnarok on Spiritual Rising

Was just listening to

Chris Rich : Schnapping Schnarlers on Poodle Scum (underrated compilation)

Posted Image

Best album ever?!?!

You mean evaaaaaaaaaaaargh!! :ph34r:

TBH, it's up there with the best ever, I mean :wub:

Posted Image

For those of you who still enjoy quality psytrance, this varied compilation comes highly recommended. And it's cheap! And Revolve is a great magazine!