What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

I really wanted to like it because I find the whole schlab thing rather sympathetic, but the tracks didn't have enough going on to maintain my attention.

NP some psychedelic folk/blues band called MV & EE, nice stuff.

for me most the most compelling aspect of the whole slab-sound (if u like) is the driving hypnotic core of the music which I think they have an unique way of doing, and that's why I also really like Ghost Story, and for me this albums delivers just that.

Have you checked out the new Kiriyama album? He's doing the goa/forestdark crossover thing that many Scando artists have tried before, but IMO he's doing it much better than anyone else.

looks nice, need to check out the samples!

Posted Image

Took this one out of my collection, it has been a while since I listened to it. One of my better cd's in normal trance.

First cd is the more mellow side of trance, second is more dark, heavyer with a twist. Both excellently mixed by Judge Jules. If you like good trance, this one is recommended.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMnC4z41hZY

One of my favourites of all time, it's a classic! Posted Image

I hope Khetzal returns to studio and makes another goa album. Too bad that He seems not to be interested in this kind of music any more

I hope also that he makes a new album

np.: Khetzal - Djaningar