What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

ROYKSOPP: Junior

Not a critically acclaimed album but I like it a lot. Diverse in uptempo/downtempo tracks in a typical Royksopp manner.

is BLT any good?

I find it pretty average so far, good in parts, a bit inconsistent. The first track on the album I don't like so much and that doesn't help. I reminded myself today to start the album from track 2 next time I give it a go. At this point I much prefer his latter work as Perfect Stranger. Warranted, I've only listened to this album twice and both times I've interrupted it to put another CD on. Today I was too excited to get Hedonix in my player so I wasn't willing to give old BLT a chance. I've not written it off just yet as albums never cease to surprise me another day, another time, when I'm in a different space.

Just listened to Tool: 10000 Days as the sun was setting. Best time to listen to this record imo.

Now listening to The National: Boxer. Great album!

I find it pretty average so far, good in parts, a bit inconsistent. The first track on the album I don't like so much and that doesn't help. I reminded myself today to start the album from track 2 next time I give it a go. At this point I much prefer his latter work as Perfect Stranger. Warranted, I've only listened to this album twice and both times I've interrupted it to put another CD on. Today I was too excited to get Hedonix in my player so I wasn't willing to give old BLT a chance. I've not written it off just yet as albums never cease to surprise me another day, another time, when I'm in a different space.

good info...just ordered "hedonix". am a big fan of them aussie style of minimalism( ELECTRICPOWERPOLE/ZENON)...CAN'T WAIT TO soundproof it :)

Posted Image

Figure on the left of the Hedonix artwork matches my sig pic. Love this album BTW. First listen in car this arvo.

awesome album :ph34r:

is BLT any good?

One tracks is very nice in my opinion "Patterns Of" the rest is pretty forgettable, but that track :rolleyes:

NP:

Posted Image

yess! though i find meself liking "worker's party of haiti" more.

I like that one more, but I am told that the new album will be even better than these two previous ones ;)

np.

Posted Image