What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Empty Bottle, haha! Hows the jams on the guitar doing!(?) Yes, we've been Snickerized by Marz .

Hey there. Oh man, long story. Been in a few bands, and tons of band drama the last few years. It's making me go crazy. Right now I am waiting for my friend's band to get off tour, and then we are supposed to go into recording in the fall, of which I have a few songs set to go. It's a hardcore punk-kind of band, and then if all goes well, after that I should finally be recording my own batch of tunes, hopefully before the year is through (more hard rock-bluesy kinda stuff).

But yes the jams on the guitar have been going well. How have your partying days been going?

OMG, you're still alive! :posford: ;) How are you doing?

Hey Tatsu! Great to see you're still here (with all the kitty animations too I see)

I've been busy I guess, got out of the psy scene for a long time, still listen to the classics. Playing shows, going through way too many band members, I lost my old job (it was bought out) and have been struggling to find decent work in this recession, moved around a lot. Me and my girlfriend are expecting a boy in less than two months. Everything's great though. I have been wondering about listening to some new psytrance and checked to see if this place was still up and running, and voila here it is! And, just like before, for some reason I can't multiple-quote on this message board! This is the only message board I've ever posted on where I can not multiple quote! Arrrgh!

(And I thought to myself, boy I miss some of the people who were in here. Main reason, no lie.)

I'm at track no. 4 and it's divine! The little natural sounds and the floating atmospheres, whoa! :)

But it's my first listen, so I try to be a bit skeptic.. although it's hard hehe.

Nice! Trying but failing to be skeptical is a good sign ;)

np

Posted Image

been listening a lot to this one :wub: