What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Everyone seems to have this already except me <_<

There are even two reviews in the review section! That was damn fast :o Must be easily accesible :unsure:

np

Look man, how long should you wait to review? One day, one week, one month, one year? I'm not an expert and yes I agree that these reviews are a bit early :) But what the heck, I'd personally would like to wait maybe 6 months to really let the album grow on me. But it's always that you have to get it out there, but yes I think that at least one or two weeks would be more appropriate. Then there is the urge of being the first. But for example the I Awake album took me a long time to realize it's greatness.

"Rising High" from the new album by Transwave. I can hear hints of "Malaka Dance" in it (as in samples from it, not mere musical similarity, it seems). Really beautiful harmonies and the intro took me by absolute surprise. The industrially tinted riffs are still there, but with a new, lighter, faster, touch. Beautiful.