What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Solar Fields - EarthShine.. I think this is one of the most beautiful albums Ive ever hard :wub:

I have had a hard time with that one, it has never been able to fit the right moment for me (even though there is a few tracks on it that has :rolleyes:)... I guess I take my progressive more deep and crunchy.... Maybe that's why seldom like progressive these days, dunno!? But I want to learn to like this one, it seems to have some qualities I need to dig up!

NP:

Etnica - Trip Tonite

Isn't their album awesome?

Overall yes, its pretty groovy and exiting. Got so many elements that Ive been missing in my pie trance. Still havent learned all thetracks yet, but that track is easily my emotional favourite. And the Aqua Boga Djerba track (np.) is kool. Some of the tracks misses something to make it 100% complete, but compared to a lot of music out there, it's flawless :P Overdream is one dOOd and one LaDy. Its nice to have both sexes to create something like this.

ASTRAL PROJECTION - TRUST IN TRANCE

:posford: :posford: :posford:

edit: VA - Distance to goa 4......

Marmion - Schoneberg (MWNN Mix) ==> after ages i've heard this one, tonight ..... :posford: :posford: :posford: :posford: .....it still sounds incrediblely emotional to me....

Easy, you can post it to me as a friendly gift :D I only got a DL'ed version :D

And it's psytrance.

np. Overdream - Sacrosant Toucan :clapping:

Well in my ears it's progressive... though I find to have some psychedelic influences, it's still mostly prog imho! ED: maybe on the other hand there is quite a few psytrance tracks (been a while scine I listened to it)... but still half'n'half roughly?!

np:

Solar Fields - Kick Back

ED: and I too only have the mp3 version :P but I just ordered the real one... I though, if not for anything else then to "complete" my ultimae collection :P

About Solar Fields - EarthShine

Well in my ears it's progressive... though I find to have some psychedelic influences, it's still mostly prog imho!

ED: maybe on the other hand there is quite a few psytrance tracks (been a while scine I listened to it)... but still half'n'half roughly?!

^Progressive Psy-Trance Aka. Psygressive :D

np. Various Artists - Unconventional (Horns & Hoofs)