What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Funny, I really have a hard time focusing on it... I dunno what is :unsure: I hope I will learn to appreciate it :P

I'm having the same problem with the new solar fields. It just doesn't hold my interest. But then again, none of his albums did at first :P

I'm having the same problem with the new solar fields. It just doesn't hold my interest. But then again, none of his albums did at first :P

Yeah it sucks... when u know it's good music but it's just not the right moment and so on! I would suggest a nice winter walk with a nice setting, it always help the digestion :lol:

I might actually try that w Murray today :)

Yeah it sucks... when u know it's good music but it's just not the right moment and so on! I would suggest a nice winter walk with a nice setting, it always help the digestion :lol:

I might actually try that w Murray today :)

Good idea, must do that before it gets too hot.

Damn, it'll be 21 celsius already tomorrow :ph34r:

Good idea, must do that before it gets too hot.

Damn, it'll be 21 celsius already tomorrow :ph34r:

Well that explains a lot! Well then u r fucked :lol:

What's up w Japan??!! Its only 13th of February!! We r gonna have -11 Celsius tonight :o

Well that explains a lot! Well then u r fucked :lol:

What's up w Japan??!! Its only 13th of February!! We r gonna have -11 Celsius tonight :o

Well, I'm on the same latitude as North Africa might have something to do with it ;)

np

Posted Image

Well, I'm on the same latitude as North Africa might have something to do with it ;)

Damn... I wanna move to Japan <_< Well atleast the sun is shining here :)

Well I think i will take that walk soon, need to get home from the lab!

NP:

Posted Image

I'm listening to Kuba - The Place It Starts from the Chiller Vol. 1 comp.

Just came home from a party where Skin (ex singer from Skunk Anansie?) played a DJ-set. Party was ok, best thing definitely was Skin. Her set was pretty mixed, she startet with some techno, then some awesome drum'n'bass and then some mixed dance stuff. The highlight was that she came down to dance with the crowd after her set, awesome! :wub:

I'm listening to Kuba - The Place It Starts from the Chiller Vol. 1 comp.

Just came home from a party where Skin (ex singer from Skunk Anansie?) played a DJ-set. Party was ok, best thing definitely was Skin. Her set was pretty mixed, she startet with some techno, then some awesome drum'n'bass and then some mixed dance stuff. The highlight was that she came down to dance with the crowd after her set, awesome! :wub:

lesbians :P;)

np: transwave - Anahata