What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

:lol: has the Typhoon reach Yokohama (right?) just yet? Looks like its gonna be a biggy!

np:

Aes Dana - Transit :rolleyes:

Yeah it's been really pissing it down all day!

I made a mix purely of Dakini released music!

It's called Dakini Typhoon! It's a biggy :lol:

Yeah it's been really pissing it down all day!

I made a mix purely of Dakini released music!

It's called Dakini Typhoon! It's a biggy :lol:

Nice man! Its also a label I have (shamefully) been neglecting for far too long... I think I only have two or three of their releases (shame on me) but I just can't afford all that music! Perfect day to spend with the CD-players aye! Haha now Im in Thailand I will even see if I can get enough equipment to get some bedroom playing going on for a puny 300$ :lol: I'm a freaking cheap ass!

np:

CBL - Flytta Dig

Nice man! Its also a label I have (shamefully) been neglecting for far too long... I think I only have two or three of their releases (shame on me) but I just can't afford all that music! Perfect day to spend with the CD-players aye! Haha now Im in Thailand I will even see if I can get enough equipment to get some bedroom playing going on for a puny 300$ :lol: I'm a freaking cheap ass!

np:

CBL - Flytta Dig

Well this includes my favourites from all the Dakini that I have (not everything unfortunately)

Take a listen if you dare!

Click below the skull of the man!

Well this includes my favourites from all the Dakini that I have (not everything unfortunately)

Take a listen if you dare!

Click below the skull of the man!

Cool man, I will do that tomorrow, since I will be leaving in 15 min (and with my connection here it will at least a hour-long project to get it :P ) My gf has her birthday party tonight so I better get moving!

and whats better to help me do that then:

Mood Deluxe - Lucid Juice

????

:clapping:

ED:

and a Chang beer of course!

Cool man, I will do that tomorrow, since I will be leaving in 15 min (and with my connection here it will at least a hour-long project to get it :P ) My gf has her birthday party tonight so I better get moving!

and whats better to help me do that then:

Mood Deluxe - Lucid Juice

????

:clapping:

ED:

and a Chang beer of course!

Get moving!!

now on the ishq section near the end!

listening to new logic bomb album ^^

fullon might be dead (respectwise) therefore this dude is producing zombies huhuhu