What music are you listening to right now?

Sputum Rotgut

Nirvana - Come as you are.

Oh, i love Nirvana!!!

:D

NP:

V/A - Primeiro Pecado Cd *Compiled By Sector D* (Sin Records) 2006

Posted Image.... :wub: :wub: !!

Oh my gosh, I can't get enough of this Cd!

Sweet!! Great job Sector D!

Samples here!!

Posted Image

today i have holidays and i will trip on this one, i had some fucking mindblwoing dream this night, something really crazy i can´t describe exactly, it was somehow like a nightmare but it remind me of 2005, the year where i was tripping every day on hallucinogen album and monica, i can´t believe how crazy the times where, i was in absence that year, i just wanted be alone the last two months of 2005 in order to be able to trip like hell. In school i was waiting till it finished to plug my earphones in and start the whole journey whiel working to the far away bus station, i did this day after day and i can by no way describe how great it was. I am lucky that i have so much endorphins that i can trip so extremly without taking any drugs. Charlie, let us remind back and trip again man, you told that you were tripping extremly on hallucinogen - twisted so let us remind back and trip like hell man, it was too beautiful.

After reading this i realise how crazy i am aktually but i can´t and don´t want to change it.